A&E TV Duck Dynasty Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• Wildchild6378 By  Wildchild6378
    01.30.14

No matter what the controversy may be... this show is quality programming with plenty of laughs! Never miss an episode and it happens to be the one show that my entire family watches and talks about wekkly!

• LASouthernMom By  LASouthernMom
    12.26.13

Sy is HILARIOUS! The show wouldn't be the same without him. As for Phil, I'm glad that A&E kept him on. It would have been detrimentally stupid to do anything else! Great show!

• jennawall By  jennawall
    12.20.13

I can't get into it but it has it's entertainment

• Lynnster60 By  Lynnster60
    11.13.13

Although my husband and I love Duck Dynasty and the T-shirts, I think that they are starting to flood the market with too many products designed for financial gain. The television show is fantastic and hilariously funny!

• frisco By  frisco
    11.06.13

LOVE THIS SHOW!! It is too funny and a good ole show!

• WVWILDCHILD By  WVWILDCHILD
    10.15.13

i love this show

• sahmx2 By  sahmx2
    08.21.13

Love this show! One of my families favorite shows that we can all watch together. We get a good laugh every time we watch it. I also love that they are a close knit family.

• butterflykisses24 By  butterflykisses24
    08.21.13

I didn't think I was going to like this show, but its one of the best reality shows I have seen. I love that it shows the whole family sitting, praying and eating together at the end of every show. Plus uncle Sy (sp?) is so funny!

• ashdingus By  ashdingus
    08.20.13

Great family show! Can watch with your kids at any age.

• YoungHippieMom By  YoungHippieMom
    08.10.13

I've never been one for anything "redneck" but this is show is pretty funny! They're all just the perfect mix of wacky!

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahah I love this show. They fear God, use guns and their children are respectful

• JesseGBaby By  JesseGBaby
    05.19.13

Love love this show! Reminds me of my family!

• the_beard By  the_beard
    04.09.13

Love this show! Not only does it keep us laughing, but it is also a clean show that I am not afraid to let my kids watch! how often can you say that these days?