CBS NCIS

CBS NCIS

4.6
              Rated #27 in Television Shows
39 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

It is realistic and exciting

This a great crime show. My husband and I enjoy this show together every week. Tuesday night is our TV night for both NCIS shows.

great story development

This is a classic! I could watch reruns of this series all day long!

One of the most clever and sophisticated TV series ever.. The characters cooperate perfectly.. The unstoppable dinozo, the mysterious gybs and the wonderful Abby are the most outstanding characters!!!

Love the a how and the cast. It does not have a lot of unneeded sex and violence as much of tv today does and always a good story line.

Favorite NCIS NCIS is one of the shows that I watch regularly and cannot miss an episode of. I love Gibbs and the lines/stories that they have created for him. The show is always throwing something new into the mix. Although I will miss Tony's character, I can't wait to see what the next season brings.

OMG! I love this show. Gibbs and Abby are the best. This show is a great way to unwind and learn a few things that you may not have know about any of the armed services. 100% love this show.

This show is great, funny and intreaging. Really took a turn thios season wasn't expecting-Thats why I love this show--you just never know!!