Fisher Price Fisher-Price - Newborn Rock N' Play Sleeper

Fisher Price Fisher-Price - Newborn Rock N' Play Sleeper

4.5
              Rated #5 in Other
39 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

This is the only newborn sleeper I recommend! Worked great with both my children. Kept it right by our bed and could easily see the baby. The fact that it is slanted is great too since I didn't worry about reflux. It was also tight so they feel snuggly in it. Whenever there was a little cry, especially during the 3month mark when you try to get them thru the night, it just took a little rock to get them back to sleep. I didn't even have to get up!

This was a life saver with my daughter. She loved sleeping in this rock n play. I really liked that I could put her in their to sleep and not have to worry about SIDS when she was little because I knew she was able to roll over. The cover is machine washable which makes it very easy to clean. It is definitely a must have for all parents.

love this my baby sleeps great in here i even uses it next to my bed for bedtime i have ad no problems with this..it a must buy

We had the yellow one and loved it, it was perfect to put near our bed to be able to check on our son at night and also during the day. You can fold it up with ease and bring it anywhere you need to.

I love this sleeper/rocker and I used this for my baby starting two months and she loved it. This really helped her sleep during the night and I made sure she was next to me. She loves the rocking motion that goes with it. I tried the vibration part and I do not think she cares about that though. This helped her a lot instead of sleeping in her portable bassinet.

Loved our rock n play! My daughter slept in hers for the first 2 months and it was nice to have her right beside my bed

The Rock and play by far was my favorite baby must have. I have 2 daughters. My first slept in it till she was about 10months. My second slept in it till about 8 months. I kept it right against my bed. I highly recommend this product to anyone excepting.

I seriously considered this a life saver when it came to my daughters ability to sleep. When she was a newborn she hated sleeping flat and woke up constantly in her bassinet. We did some research and came across the Rock-n-Play sleeper and LOVED it! Our daughters sleep DRASTICALLY improved! This has been my go-to baby shower gift ever since!!

This was hands down the most useful piece of baby equipment when my daughter was a newborn. She slept in here until she was 6 months and it truly helped with her acid reflux. You will not be disappointed!