Herbal Essences Toussle Me Softly Hairspray Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• bobbiejoe101 By  bobbiejoe101     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.06.12

I love the smell of it!! But, I have long hair and it will not hold my hair when it is down. It works for the little hairs that just don't wont to stay put

• edjona By  edjona     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.05.12

I was excited to receive this in the mail. I love the purple bottle, so pretty. The scent is divine. I have used it a few times, and each time it worked well. It left my hair soft and touchable. It held well for a few hours, but not all day.

• emmcclel By  emmcclel
    07.05.12

I love this hair spray! I have slightly wavy hair and I put this hairspray in my hair right after I towel dry it. I scrunch the hair with the product on and my curls stay put for the entire day, with little to no frizz! I also love the fresh scent that it leaves. I can smell it even after a full day of wearing it! The best part is that my hair doesn't have that "crunchy" feeling that other curling mousses and hairsprays tend to leave.

• Dreamer82 By  Dreamer82     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.04.12

The product was OK. It made my hair hard and when I tried to comb it out it was flaky. I did like the scent. I have fine hair so maybe that it why it didn't work that well for my hair.

• ssteph By  ssteph     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.03.12

I really liked the hairspray. The scent smelled really good and it didn't leave my hair crunchy.

• bridgetem By  bridgetem     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.03.12

This product is good, but nothing special. Basically it is hair spray. No better or worse than any other hair spray I have used. It held my hair for about half the day, then quit. The feel of it was good, not too crispy. I really loved the scent, it is light and flowery. I am not usually a fan of hairsprays that use a pump, but this came out well and wasn't too hard to push down like some are.

• cardreader By  cardreader     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

The scent is not appealing. Too much hair spray comes out of the container with one pump of the spray.

• jjmom430 By  jjmom430     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

I recieved this in the mail and have been using it ever since.I usually do not like to use any gel or hairspray in myhair because of the sticky,caked on feeling it leaves but I have very thick and wavy hair so I have no choice if I dont want to look like a poodle.I really like this hairspray because it works well on my hair and doesn'tleave it feeling sticky.I also LOVE the way it smells so good not like alcohol,my husband isn't scared to light a match when we are in the car together.Thank you so very much for giving me the chance to try this,what a pleasant surprise.

• christyl11 By  christyl11     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

I love the smell of the spray but some of my hair was a little crispy. Maybe I sprayed it on hair that wasn't totally dry. Thank you for the opportunity to try it!

• sneekymonky By  sneekymonky     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

I couldn't get past the smell of this product. It seems like it would be best suited for teenage/pre-teen girls, too sweet for my tastes.

• emolie27 By  emolie27     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

I really liked this hairspray! I don't usually use hairspray because I can't stand the sticky stiffness! This product, however, didn't do that at all! It smelled great, left my hair soft and touchable, and held my curls in place!

• uvasag By  uvasag     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

I liked the hairspray but don't think it was better than the other hairsprays that are out there.

• Stacemax By  Stacemax     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

I didn't care for this product at all. When I sprayed it, product came out in a stream, which managed to get me right in the eye. To make matters worse, it did not hold my hair at all.

• shaktimom By  shaktimom     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

Just tried this product over the weekend and it works really well. I used it to keep my ponytail in order and my hair was soft afterwards. The scent is nice, but just a little bit strong for me at first, but goes away quickly. For a light hold, this product is quite good.

• kentuckygal By  kentuckygal     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.01.12

I have very find hair that has difficulties staying "poofed" after styling. I'm a night time shampooer and so tend to go t bed with my best do.... after using Toussle Me Softly, I woke the next morning looking almost like I did the night before. I didn't use much and the next day, it was windy and sure my hair blew around, but was able to finger push it back into shape. It didn't take much, in fact much less the the hair spray I've been using. Love the smell, the non-stickiness of the product. I'm definitely putting it in my list of must have hair care products... now if only it's available at Walmart or Walgreens... will check tomorrow when I go shopping.