CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner Review Page 3 of 71 | SheSpeaks

• mimi8989 By  mimi8989
    08.12.15

I have used every shampoo and conditioner known to women and I love this one. It makes my hair easy to comb and I had very thick hair and a lot of it too. I even get comments on how good it smells.

• delfino1604 By  delfino1604
    08.12.15

i had a few samples of this item and it made my hair feel great

• jocelyn1430 By  jocelyn1430
    07.23.15

Definitely love this! Leaves my hair smelling amazing!

• morganh By  morganh
    07.19.15

absolutely love this product!! It smells great and makes my hair so smooth. What a great value, this conditioner is worth every penny!

• littledistrictgirl By  littledistrictgirl
    07.11.15

I super love this product! Clear scalp is nicely scented and the conditioner leaves my hair a lovely soft

• SheSpeaks101 By  SheSpeaks101
    04.09.15

I LOVED this, it's worth the money and works AWESOME.

• colorvegas By  colorvegas
    04.09.15

This is a great product. Kept my hair clean, never felt any build up from it and rinsed out of my hair well. I never had dry or oily hair from it. I love this shampoo!

• lquill88 By  lquill88
    03.23.15

One of my favorite less expensive brands of conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling nice and soft after a shower. I also like the smell as well.

• Reader10 By  Reader10
    03.07.15

I really love this conditioner. Whenever I use it, my hair always feels soft.

• akmarquis3 By  akmarquis3
    02.25.15

Great Product love the way it leaves my scalp and hair feeling radiant and super soft. Love this product. Highly recommended .

• susieolds By  susieolds     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.20.15

I really like this shampoo. It really seems to give a deep clean without it feeling stripped. I have alot of hair, but its thin hair, so alot of shampoos really weigh it down, this doesn't. It seems to also gives my hair more volume.

• ckaypull By  ckaypull     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.27.15

Great product with clean feel afterwards

• RosemaryS By  RosemaryS
    01.07.15

I use this shampoo and it works great and is lightly scented

• 1andonlySylvia By  1andonlySylvia
    12.25.14

This works good...can't always afford...but worth it when I can buy it!

• Erickaaa By  Erickaaa
    12.07.14

I've tried this product a while back and I have to say I absolutely love it!!! In my opinion it does exactly what it says it does totally would recommend this to a friend