Post Honey Bunches Of Oats | SheSpeaks

• RavenZafira RavenZafira
    02.11.15

This is one of those cereals I don't feel guilty giving my kids. I have one super picky eater, this is his favorite cereal to eat. I love the taste, not too sweet so kids and adults enjoy this.

• brazell4496 By  brazell4496
    03.07.16

good taste. Tends to get soggy too quickly for me.

• Sacton926 By  Sacton926
    02.11.16

It's okay cereal really don't like that well.I really don't like the taste that well. I like cereal with more flaver, this taste like cardboard

• KellyN By  KellyN
    02.10.16

My All-time FAVORITE cereal. I love the way all the textures mix together with the milk. I try to buy the almond variety so my kids won't eat it all on me. Can't say enough about this one!!

• hca2b3 By  hca2b3
    11.22.15

This cereal was recommended to me from a freind, and it tastes very good.

• Innarsia By  Innarsia
    11.14.15

Delicious and healthy. I eat this cereals not just for breakfast but also for lunch and dinner.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

A classic favorite I've been eating this cereal for years now, sometimes I eat it dry as a snack

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

Love the flavor and texture. This is one of my favorite types of cereal. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because most store brands have taste just as good for a better price.

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

I wish they added more clusters! Those are the best part! 5 stars! Delicious.

• micki993 By  micki993
    06.30.15

This cereal has been a family favorite since I was a little girl. It's got the perfect ratio of crunch, sweetness, and everything good. My kids ALWAYS ask for a bowl when they see me eating it.

• luvinme1800 By  luvinme1800
    06.22.15

Love this cereal! I don't need milk; can eat it right of the box. I sometimes put some in a zip lock bag and have as a snack.