Post Honey Bunches Of Oats | SheSpeaks

• RavenZafira RavenZafira
    02.11.15

This is one of those cereals I don't feel guilty giving my kids. I have one super picky eater, this is his favorite cereal to eat. I love the taste, not too sweet so kids and adults enjoy this.

• hca2b3 By  hca2b3
    11.22.15

This cereal was recommended to me from a freind, and it tastes very good.

• Innarsia By  Innarsia
    11.14.15

Delicious and healthy. I eat this cereals not just for breakfast but also for lunch and dinner.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

A classic favorite I've been eating this cereal for years now, sometimes I eat it dry as a snack

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

Love the flavor and texture. This is one of my favorite types of cereal. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because most store brands have taste just as good for a better price.

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

I wish they added more clusters! Those are the best part! 5 stars! Delicious.

• micki993 By  micki993
    06.30.15

This cereal has been a family favorite since I was a little girl. It's got the perfect ratio of crunch, sweetness, and everything good. My kids ALWAYS ask for a bowl when they see me eating it.

• luvinme1800 By  luvinme1800
    06.22.15

Love this cereal! I don't need milk; can eat it right of the box. I sometimes put some in a zip lock bag and have as a snack.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I really love this kind of cereal! I love the sweet taste of clusters and the crunch of the flakes! :]

• RavenZafira By  RavenZafira
    02.11.15

• Ruby95 By  Ruby95
    02.01.15

My absolute favorite cereal over all the others. It's not sugary, it's healthy, yummy, and crunchy! Love it