Boogie Wipes Saline Wipes for Noses | SheSpeaks

• lcollier33 lcollier33
    03.04.15

These wipes are so gentle and have been a lifesaver for my little girl! Her nose was so raw from it running and constantly wiping, but these wipes helped to rehydrate and protect her little nose!

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

I used the grape scented ones for my baby. She isn't at an age where she can really blow her nose by herself, but these seemed like a safer, non-irritating way to help wipe away and clear up baby's nose. However, I don't think it is a necessary product mainly since my baby doesn't have sensitive skin or any other issues where a plain old tissue won't do just as well.

• JustJensReviews By  JustJensReviews
    04.13.16

We never leave Home without these. And when my little one is sick we go through packs of these. They are soft and gentle with no perfumes or harsh chemicals. They don't leave my Little's nose raw.

• LeaLucyMiller By  LeaLucyMiller
    03.14.16

Great wipes for little baby's nose! Gentle and soothing for sensitive skin. I use these on a daily basis. As we all know its near impossible to clean baby's nose and Boogie Wipes definitely help make the process easier.

• KimberleeGoodson By  KimberleeGoodson
    03.13.16

Just love these! So gentle. Especially when baby has a runny rose. And they smell good too!

• TaylorPeedin By  TaylorPeedin
    02.21.16

These are great! my two year old blows and wipes his own nose with these and he will not use anything else. They are also very convenient for on the go.

• lwatson1214 By  lwatson1214
    11.04.15

Made getting boogies out of the nose easy and without leaving a rash.

• Kimberkeagankeela By  Kimberkeagankeela
    11.03.15

These are a great product. My sister and I both use them on our children. My niece has sensitive skin so this product is amazing!!!! My daughter in the other hand doesn't so I honestly could just use baby wipes but it's just not the same.

• Cstalsy By  Cstalsy
    10.11.15

I love how soft and gentle these are on baby's nose. I use them for myself when I am ill as well.

• catpowell91 By  catpowell91
    08.07.15

At first I thought these were a waste of money because you can just use tissues and sensitive diaper wipes for the same purpose. My sister in law let me use one of hers for my daughter after I compassion to her about the diaper wipes breaking out my daughter's face. I will never use any other wipes on my daughter's face other than these again! Not only did she not break out anymore but it gets all the sticky prescription medicine she spits back out off her face as well.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.25.15

By far one of the best inventions for crusty nose kids!! Winter months, summer colds, we all know how baby and toddler noses seem to crust up instantly. Short of taking a chisel it was tough to remove. boogie wipes to the rescue. These wipes seem to make the crust dissolve quickly...with less crying and fighting!

• Alissadsuggs By  Alissadsuggs
    06.24.15

We keep this in stock at our house. Love the grape smell