Tommee Tippee 4 oz Bottle Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

• Sgilberti By  Sgilberti
    04.05.16

Pretty good, my son did really well with these, no issues with gas or anything

• mamabear812 By  mamabear812
    03.08.16

We've loved these bottles from the start! They are very easy to clean and come in many different sizes/ colors. They also never gave my son any gas problems.

• amy326 By  amy326
    12.23.15

I love these bottles. They're easy for my baby to hold and very easy to clean.

• Adair90 By  Adair90
    12.10.15

I love these bottles. I really like the size and shape of these as well as the wide mouth of the bottle which makes scooping formula into them a lot easier than a lot of bottles,

• SarahChristine By  SarahChristine
    12.10.15

My exclusively breastfed daughter has taken well to these bottles from month 2 and onward. The nipple imitates the breast making it very similar to breastfeeding. We have tried other bottles however these seem to work best and she always takes to the bottle when needed.

• BabyHelena By  BabyHelena
    08.21.15

This is by far one of my favorite brand bottles. If your looking for quality you found it! No kidding!

• khyaiin By  khyaiin
    07.21.15

These are our prefered bottles. There aren't extra parts to clean. I like the design. My baby finds the indentation makes it easier for her to grasp. I like the wide mouth opening for cleaning.

• KMandeville By  KMandeville
    07.08.15

When I first researched bottles for our registry a lot of moms recommended these ones. At first I liked them but then as she started eating more and more they leaked horribly. Our daughter was on the small side and had a tiny mouth so these might work better for others.

• Alissadsuggs By  Alissadsuggs
    06.24.15

Great bottle, will leak if the nipple gets collapsed.

• Deedrab By  Deedrab
    06.12.15

Great for feeding. Easy to hold. The vent built into the nipple helps the air stay out of babies tummy well. I loved using these.

• ruizluanne By  ruizluanne
    05.24.15

I like how it is easy for me to hold the bottle. However, I tried this to my daughter and she did not like it. I like that it is not expensive but it did not work out with my baby.

• shopinista By  shopinista
    04.29.15

I had to bottle feed a majority of the first three months due to my daughter being tongue tied. These made it an absolute breeze to go back to the breast. They were also easy to clean and use, as well as being durable and spill proof.

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.11.15

Tried on second grandson because while mom was working I fed him the breast milk , he didn't really like these went to Mam brand like his pacifiers and, it work he took to the bottle much better .

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

I TRIED THESE WITH MY SON, DID NOT LIKE THEM, WE WENT TO PLAYTEX BOTTLES

• cthomsen By  cthomsen
    03.06.15

I love these bottles. The only ones I will use!