Venus Olay Razor Review Page 3 of 33 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• BriNicole92 By  BriNicole92
    09.01.14

Love this razor. I had a free coupon for one of these razors and I got this one and loved it. It gave me a close shave and even got the thin hairs on my thighs.

• jennylb By  jennylb
    09.01.14

Best razor on the market!!

• irene322 By  irene322
    08.31.14

love this razor. been using it for a while now and i keep repurchasing it everytime. it leaves my skin soft with the olay bars around it.

• CiaSays By  CiaSays
    08.29.14

I ABSOLUTELY adore this razor. It doesn't cut the skin yet removed every hair.

• thatgalrebecca By  thatgalrebecca
    08.29.14

I like that this gives you a close shave and has the moisture strip included. I don't like that it costs so much. The strip doesn't last long.

• kat561954 By  kat561954
    08.28.14

I love this razor but for some reason and I don't know if it's just me but sometimes the razor switches position and I cut myself

• dchampagne By  dchampagne
    08.20.14

This razor is one of the best that is out there. It is easy to grip, goes over my legs smoothly, doesn't knick them all up. Your legs will look great and smooth. You could not ask for a better razor. If you have anything else in your bathroom, then throw it away and run to the store. This product is a must to have it. My advice, go by it now!!

• Suchitra By  Suchitra
    08.19.14

This is my go to razor when I have to wear a short skirt but my leg's all hairy! Super easy, leaves my legs feeling smooth and beautiful is less than 10 mins!

• Meggyana By  Meggyana
    08.19.14

I like how there is no shaving cream needed, and no cuts after using it. I really like how the handle is compatible with similar razors. This is a wonderful product that I highly recommend.

• 6pennies By  6pennies
    07.28.14

love this razor

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

Great razor. A little pricey . I like that it has the moisture strip on it. I just hate the slimy feel left on my razor and leg

• DarilynSue By  DarilynSue     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.20.14

At first I didn't think I liked this product because it felt so slimy when it got wet. Then I realized how smooth of a shave it gave me & it kept my skin so moisturized. I didn't have any issues with razor nicks because of the Olay. I would have rated it 5 stars but I just can't get past that slimy feeling.

• mercedes14 By  mercedes14
    06.19.14

awesome razor gets the job done

• crisinger By  crisinger
    06.17.14

This is the only razor I will use. It makes my legs so smooth and no cuts.

• Gorjust By  Gorjust
    05.18.14

I would recommend this product, because is smooth. It works perfectly with my skin. The soup helps a lot, but it wears off after a couple of use. Apart from that I love it!