Swiffer Duster Review Page 3 of 20 | SheSpeaks

• divaqueen69 By  divaqueen69
    11.04.15

I was not happy with this product The pad kept slipping off of the holder Was a waste of my money

• everlarkbakery9 By  everlarkbakery9
    11.03.15

For quick dusting it works really well, but sometimes a liquid dusting formula is needed to make places like bookshelves really shine.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

The best duster ever. Captures everything you hit it with and will last a good couple of cleanings. I love how it fits into every nook and cranny and gets the dust out. Very versatile.

• assembler By  assembler
    08.25.15

I don't dispute that Swiffer products are very useful and clean well, I just wish they weren't as wasteful with their products with so many throw away items. This product isn't as bad, but I feel like the company is encouraging waste. I suppose it also helps them continuing to make lots of money!

• laurar By  laurar
    08.02.15

It is very easy to use. It cleans better than the traditional methods. It locks in the dust to make it easier for people who have allergies to dust their home.

• Familymatters By  Familymatters
    07.07.15

Simple to use yet Super cleaning and dusting ability for blinds, electronics, knick knacks, shelves, anything I want dust off in a flash.

• Mobridget By  Mobridget
    06.03.15

Love my Swiffer dusters. I have 2 kind the smaller hand held and the one that can extend to dust high spots like ceiling fans and wood work. My favorite one is the lavender scent dusters. I used them all over the house they pick the dust up great .Better than use the spray cleaner all the time .You can get the job done quickly with these and get into tight spot you would not be able to with a dusting cloths.

• tracylyn By  tracylyn
    05.02.15

I love Swiffers. I do cleaning for a living and I have them on every job! They work great at getting the dust and dirt, and save me a lot of time.

• jparker By  jparker
    05.02.15

Great product! I love using this. It is so easy to clean the blinds and attracts everything, including the dog hair.

• Alisenba By  Alisenba
    03.26.15

I work in the IT industry and we constantly have computers in and out of the office and naturally, things get dusty and it's important that we keep our equipment as dust free as possible. We keep Swiffer Dusters because they are simple to use, light weight and get the job done.

• bushteresa By  bushteresa
    03.06.15

Great product! Really speeds my dusting up because now I don't have to pull up a chair to reach those high places!

• Thindman81 By  Thindman81
    03.05.15

great helper for my cleaning, i am short so it helps me reach tough spots without climbing on everything

• sugarcreekchic By  sugarcreekchic
    03.04.15

I have tried all the other dusters and sprays. Unfortunately, I am allergic to dust so I need something that does not just swoosh it all in the air. These have proven not to do that better than the other types. The dust really does stick to them. Actually, I dust 2 times a week and every time I dust it is loaded so I go through a lot of them. The way they are designed they are better able to get into small or tight spots over a dust rag, i.e. behind a tv or monitor, which I think is why they are always dirty. I do a once a month murphy oil with a rag but for fast dusting anytime, it's my Swiffer Dusters!

• CalamityJane By  CalamityJane
    01.12.15

I like this duster, easy to use but I wash it out after use.

• karene By  karene
    12.09.14

love these for small places very easy to use.