Celestial Seasons Sleepytime Tea Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• edjona By  edjona
    07.05.12

The scent of this is intoxicating. Even when I open the box to get a bag out, it makes me happy. So delicious, I love having this before bed.

• shanalogy By  shanalogy
    07.05.12

My favorite treat after a long hard day at work (I work late shifts). It's so calming and warm and puts me at peace!

• MrsGeisendorfer By  MrsGeisendorfer
    07.02.12

A nice mellow tea. I am an avid tea drinker and while it's not my over all favorite it is one I keep on hand!

• maryegct By  maryegct
    07.02.12

A nice tea to help relax and wind down with. It's great to sip at the end of the day before bed. I've been drinking this tea from time to time for years.

• guitargirly By  guitargirly
    06.21.12

Mmm, goodnight. :-)

• briana_deja By  briana_deja
    06.21.12

Love it

• Shanannon By  Shanannon
    06.14.12

A soothing and relaxing tea for someone who hates tea and needs to calm down before bedtime. I add a touch of honey to sweeten it, but it goes down smoothly and truly is the perfect aid to relax my mind and body so I can fall asleep. It's become a nightly treat!

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

love drinking this before bed with honey added for sweetness

• taletreader By  taletreader
    04.19.12

This is one of my favorite herbal teas. The smell alone is enough to relax you, but a bit of honey in this soothing, warm drink, and your mind and your muscles are ready for bed!

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    04.02.12

My 9 year old struggles to go to sleep sometimes and we gave it a try. She said it helped her sleep and she likes the taste alot

• nab3139 By  nab3139
    03.30.12

it's good

• metbn8421 By  metbn8421
    03.18.12

Nice if you need something to relax before bed.

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.15.12

My son was on a 36 hr clock. If grandma let him nap, he was up to 2 am. This was only thing that got us thru the toddler stage. He didnt need any sweetner.

• GlamCityBlonde By  GlamCityBlonde
    01.23.12

This tea has been around since I was a little girl, it still has the ability to relax me and is the perfect end to my hectic day. I highly recommend it and give it to my children as well to relax them and help them sleep.

• aopstad By  aopstad
    01.13.12

I love this tea. It is an herbal tea, and truly helps coax me into sleep. There is a light mint flavor and aroma. I love this tea to unwind and start my bedtime routine!