Wonderful Pistachios Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• Jess1015 By  Jess1015
    11.20.14

Great tasty snack which is fun to crack into!

• teddybear8888 By  teddybear8888
    11.06.14

Good taste! Good snack!

• ShelbyandMason By  ShelbyandMason
    09.04.14

One word.. Addictive!!!!!

• ambulerr By  ambulerr
    08.04.14

These pistachios are my family favorite snack! We have to purchase in bulk at a club store! We have not tried all the new flavors available yet. Everyone flavor we have tried is great. Roasted and Salted is my personal fave! "Get Cracking!"

• birdwhisperer By  birdwhisperer
    08.02.14

Love these! Best tasting brand. Can't stop eating them!

• susanlynn101 By  susanlynn101
    06.24.14

One of my favorite snacks, love them

• TheJezPro By  TheJezPro
    06.23.14

Grate snack and such a big bag for less! I always buy some when I get the chance and eat them as I work on animations. One can never get enough from this product.

• bbred57 By  bbred57
    06.23.14

Pistachios...what is not to like. Even my dog who does not like peanuts or peanut butter, loves pistachios! She will come running when she hears me cracking one open!

• Lorisa By  Lorisa
    05.25.14

I think they are delicious and easy to open. I do find them to be expensive compared to other brands.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.14.14

So good! I love snacking on these.

• katfos By  katfos
    05.13.14

Delicious and buttery! The only problem is that I can't stop eating them! Great snack!

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    05.08.14

Awesome snack! Great tasting & wildly addicting!! The kids all love snacking on them and I feel good that it's healthy. A bag goes so fast that I just wish they were a little less costly per pound.

• Mimimaro By  Mimimaro
    01.04.14

Love these a lot. They make great healthy snacks that are good for you and taste delicious. You can take them to your work, school or anywhere else.

• earningwings By  earningwings
    10.25.13

We love these pistachios. We eat them on everything from salads to popcorn or just a snack while watching TV....My son loves them, great healthy snack for that saltiness you crave.

• carlsbadmom By  carlsbadmom
    10.23.13

Awesome! Just the right amount of salt to keep you interested, but not too much to turn you off. A must buy!