Torani Salted Caramel Syrup Review Page 3 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• elizdup By  elizdup     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.27.12

Make the best Ice Cream desert. Add 4 scoops of Blue Bell Vanilla. Add what ever flavor of Torani. ( an ounce, or ever make you happy ) and blend......heaven !!!

• holly669 By  holly669     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.14.12

I really wanted to like the Torani syrup but I do not enjoy anything caramel & of course this was the Torani Syrup that was sent to me. I did try it and it was ok, but not for me. I did let friends & family try it out & it was divided as far as those who liked & ones that didn't like it. This might be better as a cake glaze or in chocolate caramel syrup on ice cream but didn't taste good in coffee or mixed drinks.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.24.11

I do NOT like this flavor of Torani syrup. The first sip was good. It tasted like caramel but after that all I could taste was salt, salt and more salt. I dumped my drink out. It was horrible. Thanks for the free trial but no thanks on this one. The others are good but not the salted variety!

• rmlf01 By  rmlf01     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.10.11

poured it over a bundt cake...awesome!

• jksays By  jksays     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.08.11

The salted caramel Torani Syrup was so good!! It was just enough sweetness without it being overpowering, while still being able to taste the coffee. I enjoyed mine with a dark roast coffee, some cream and a little bit of syrup. It was perfect. This is also great in iced coffee as well!

• luckysallee By  luckysallee     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.04.11

The Carmel Syrup was so delicious! I made all my friends and family espressos, with this syrup and they all loved it! I would highly recommend!

• twentythree23 By  twentythree23     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.02.11

What a delicious combination, salted caramel has become an instant hit with family and friends that have visited my home since I received the bottle. I drizzled some over the chex mix we sit out for the football games and it was LOVED!!!!!!

• MrsN2011 By  MrsN2011     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.23.11

Had my husband try this first, he is a major caramel addict. He was thrilled with it! I tried it next - very mellow, rich flavor. This is such a great "Fall" flavor!

• Henrietta By  Henrietta     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.22.11

I absolutely love the Salted Caramel syrup! I can put two teaspoons in a cup of coffee and WOW! it adds such great flavor! I don't even need to add cream! I never knew I could get this amazing taste at home, I can't wait to try some other flavors! A bottle or two would make a really nice gift.

• marsha32 By  marsha32     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.21.11

We tried the Salted Caramel and the Gingerbread syrups. By far our favorite was the Salted Caramel. It was good enough to drink straight from the bottle. We used it in both hot coffee as well as iced coffee.

• dmvezina By  dmvezina     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.21.11

I received Salted Caramel and Gingerbread. I don't know which I like better because they are both amazing. The salted caramel, however, was a surprise. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is to be honest with you. I put it in my hot coffee and it not only gave it the caramel flavor but almost like a buttery caramel. Amazing! I absolutely love these products and will definitely continue buying them. The gingerbread I also put in hot coffee but also in hot cocoa. I would like to try different recipes using these as well. http://takingcareofmycastle.blogspot.com/

• cgonzales By  cgonzales     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.21.11

love love love this with my coffee. My dad loved so much he kept my bottle i had lol. also made itialin sodas wonderful.

• franciedoll By  franciedoll     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.19.11

This stuff is amazing! I told my husband how good it was and that I could probably drink it straight out of the bottle. He laughed at me but when he finally tried some in his coffee his proclaimed "wow!". I love a splash of this in my iced coffee, it makes a delicious treat!

• jkieras By  jkieras     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.19.11

Salted Caramel is my new favorite flavor! This tasted JUST like the coffehouse Salted Caramel I get!! I just need to get my hands on that actual SALT they sprinkle on top! I can't wait to use it in recipes other than beverages because caramel is probably my favorite flavoring for baked goods, and even a sweet/savory main dish like pork! :)

• jskell911 By  jskell911     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.18.11

This flavor was such a surprise to me. Everywhere I turn these days, I am seeing recipes and products using salted caramel. I, having never tried the flavor combination, was really wondering what the big deal was. Having received this flavor to review, I know am fully aware of just "what the big deal is"! This syrup was absolutely delicious. I haven't had Torani syrups before, so I was expecting well, a syrupy too sweet flavor. I found this syrup to be sweet, yes, but not overpowering. If you like the coffee house caramel drinks, save yourself some money. Buy Torani syrups and create your own at home!