Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• AmberL14 By  AmberL14
    03.06.14

This is such a Classic cookbook. I love all the recipes. Some recipes are more involved than others so I save those recipes for special occasions and long weekends.

• SmileyMoniq By  SmileyMoniq
    02.26.14

Great book to have on hand!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

This is a classic cookbook. Everyone should have one!

• learneveryday By  learneveryday
    09.11.13

I have tons of cookbooks and love to compare recipes and try new things. But, this is the best all-purpose cookbook I always come back to.

• apkatz By  apkatz
    08.14.13

Fantastic cookbook for the basics! Fabulous wedding shower gift.

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.09.13

I love this cookbook, it always my go to! I am a huge fan of making things my own and whether you want to keep the recipe the same or follow it by the book its super easy! Very flavorful, quick, easy, and tons to choose from!

• CoreyA By  CoreyA
    06.26.13

Love this cookbook! If I need something new to cook, I go here first.

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

Love all of the Betty Crocker cookbooks!!!

• NaturalMama By  NaturalMama
    09.03.12

Classic cookbook, it has everything you need.

• sparklyglittereve By  sparklyglittereve
    08.27.12

Classic cookbook needed in every kitchen. Anyone from the most experienced chef or the newbie in the kitchen will love this cookbook and find a recepie they love. This book is filled with recipies we grew up with. Easy to use book binder with tabs.

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    06.30.12

This is my favorite classic cookbook! Simple recipes that are everyone's favorites organized by great tabs/ sections. Easy to find the recipe you need and simple to follow!

• bonnieburel By  bonnieburel
    04.26.12

I am on my third Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. this is the best cookbook around! I've used it for years and even gave a copy to my daughter when she got married.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.25.12

My mother bought this cook book for me and it's the best. I use it for so many great recipes.

• chandlersmommy By  chandlersmommy
    01.27.12

This cookbook was suggested to me by a friend and I am so thankful that I bought it! I have made several dishes so far and each one of them has been fabulous! I also love the little tips scattered throughout the book:) I would recommend to anyone that loves to cook!

• LukesMommy08 By  LukesMommy08
    09.30.11

I love to cook and I am alwasy looking for new recipes. I got my first copy of this cookbook as a wedding gift and I have been looking to it for recipes ever since. This book is full of great recipes, I have tried a lot of them and my family is alwasy satisfied.