Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• fresa1990 fresa1990
    11.07.13

i give this an ok! its not bad but could do a lil better!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I really didn't care for this at all. I had to take it off to clean the toilet (ew) and if the toilet overflows, or someone has a gross 'explosion' there is a chance you are going to have to take this thing out and clean it or there is going to be a lingering poo smell. Eewwww. Okay that's enough of that. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought it would.

Video Reviews

• sahmx2 By  sahmx2
    08.21.13

Ok but didnt work like I thought it would.

• khrystal420 By  khrystal420
    08.18.13

I like this product to the extent of making my bathroom smell nicer. I haven't had any luck with it actually cleaning like it says it will do. I do not recommend this product if you have pets or sometimes children. My son would always mess with it because he was just curious and he thought it was funny how it worked. I says pets mainly though because of the little hose on it. My cats thought it was a wonderful chew toy. If the hose was better and the cleaning solution was stronger I would give 5 stars but till then I can only give 2.

• Margo115 By  Margo115
    06.07.13

This is great product. smells really clean ,cleans really good ,do not have to clean as often should have more coupons people will try it if they have a coupon and once they do they will love it it is fast easy

• davidh61 By  davidh61
    05.15.13

Scrubbin bubbles makes cleaning alot more easier, it cleans great better then other cleaners. way to go

• teabear By  teabear
    04.26.13

Honestly nothing works as well as this product on my toilets. I have water rings, etc that most cleaners just don't easily remove, and this one does it in half or less the time I used to have to spend on this icky task.

• pertylady83 By  pertylady83
    04.25.13

These are easy to use, and great to have to keep toilet clean between thorough cleanings.Also the fresh smelling scent is nice, and long lasting. However, be careful if you have kids around, mine wanted to step on it consistently, and ended up using all of the cleaning solution in one day! That's kids for you :)

• jlucasinva51 By  jlucasinva51
    04.25.13

Smell great and it is easy to use.

• RobynsWorld By  RobynsWorld
    11.29.12

While I love the idea of this product, in the end we did not keep using it. The little plastic piece that holds it onto the toilet bowl would get moved as the toilet was used and then the spray would end up going the wrong way. Just not a good end result of a good idea.

• RaisingSaints By  RaisingSaints     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.28.12

This was really a fabulous product. I was very impressed with the results I got after just one week of using it. The only downfall to this was that it was SO EASY to use that my toddler got a hold of it...yep, once I found him in my bathroom, he was pumping away using this. SO....either I lock my bathroom door or I wait til he's a little bigger to get this....such a shame because every time I have to clean my toilet the traditional way I always think of this product. It is a wonderful and simple way to keep your toilets clean. I did, however have a little problem with the "clip" because it didn't fit very snug against the lip of the bowl so the sprayer sometimes would over-spray. I did use up one can just testing it out....then the kid got a hold of it...yeah our toilet was uber clean!

• Paperdoll13 By  Paperdoll13
    11.22.12

Product was okay, it cleaned I guess but it didn't get the other side of bowel and still got rings