A&E Storage Wars

A&E Storage Wars

3.8
              Rated #85 in Television Shows
56 Reviews 3.8/5 stars

Good show. The storage buyers also inform. You of the quality history and price of items.

Good show, Barry is my favorite. It's interesting to find out how much their stuff is worth and if they are in the hole at the end by buying a bad locker.

Good show and some of the things they fine are quite surprising, but I mostly go for Barry you never know what he's gonna say, do or show up in.

Sometimes it's interesting to watch

Love the show but hate that it got me into actually doing it. storage unit sales are expensive with little pay out.

Some are good, some are annoying!

I do like to see the things they claim they find in the lockers, it would be nice if they would tell how long the lockers have not been paid for to make them come up for bids. I also believe the high end items are planted by the show. I do not care for the bickering between the people staring on the show nor the big mouth remarks they make, I only watch when there is nothing eles on.

I love this show. Love seeing the exciting things they find.

I like this show. This is one of my many favorites. I record this show on my DVR to be sure not to miss any episodes. :) I would recommend!

This show is great i love barry

This show is interesting they actually find lots of things.

The characters are good, Barry is really funny. Some of the things they find... It's a good show

This is a must see tv show for some good clean family fun. This show has you cracking up laughing.

I love this show to death its fun to watch how much people will pay for a locker. when they have no idea whats inside of it.

This is a great show for my husband and I to watch and sometimes the kids watch with us too.The dynamics in the show is very entertaining.