A E Storage Wars | SheSpeaks

• grannyb328 grannyb328
    06.22.14

My husband was channel surfing one evening and came across this show. We have been hooked on it ever since. Its great for entertainment. It's unbelievable what they find in these storage lockers and the anount some are willing to pay for them. Great show!!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Sorry Storage Wars - STOPPED watching when you brought Dave Hester back! Can't stand the guy......all so FAKE now. Loved the other people on the show but Dave ruins it for me and my family.........

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.16.14

FAKE FAKE FAKE used to watch this until I found out for a fact that its fake why is it still on air

• mommiesplayground By  mommiesplayground
    10.09.13

I find this show annoying, and way to staged with very poor quality. I get these are real people and reality but it is over the top!

• vanders27 By  vanders27
    10.09.13

Love this show! You never know what they are going to find.

• redjessi By  redjessi
    10.09.13

Used to love it until we found out it was rigged, haven't watched since.

• YoungHippieMom By  YoungHippieMom
    08.10.13

Good show! Me and my fiancé watch it whenever we get the time!

• jo3321 By  jo3321
    06.19.13

I liked it at first because you just never know but now it seems to be staged.

• beuteefull By  beuteefull
    06.08.13

It's cool to see what they find in the lockers.. but really how often does that happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they "planted" things in the lockers. Its TV! They couldn't air a show that showed everyone going negative.. that wouldn't make the show! A positive note that this show brought is the crowd of people who now go to storage unit auctions.. I heard that storage units used to go for cheap amounts .. $25-50, now its $200++ with CROWDS of people! Business is booming @ storage unit places!

• Downgirl561 By  Downgirl561
    06.08.13

Haven't really watched it lately, I've heard they plant stuff in the lockers so they have a exciting show..

• Doodlebugsygirl By  Doodlebugsygirl
    04.30.13

interesting to see how otheres make a living, and to see all the strange things people put in to storage, its sad that familys lose there things.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.29.13

Good show. The storage buyers also inform. You of the quality history and price of items.