Bounty Paper Towels | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.15.14

They are a good paper towel but not my favorite brand. They do not absorb as well as other brands and are not as durable. They are also pretty expensive.

• These are way too expensive! Come down a mile on the price, and maybe.

• Gagurl By  Gagurl
    02.26.15

Bounty is a good product because it absorbs good and is great for cleaning windows.It is a little on the expensive side but still a good product.

• TheDisneyMomma By  TheDisneyMomma
    02.25.15

Our favorite paper towel. Love being able to select the size of our paper towel. Even the smallest size is absorbent enough to clean up big spills!

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.24.15

Super absorbent, durable, and thick But also soft. My first choice of paper towels. Price is ok. But they are worth it.

• ccaron177 By  ccaron177
    02.05.15

Bounty paper towels are the only paper towels that we use in our house! They work great for spills and cleaning!

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

thick enough so you can use it for a lot of different things

• kplindn By  kplindn
    10.07.14

This is a quality product but these towels are very thick so it's not green to use them. I usually buy thinner ones with small sheets so I can use less.

• DeejaVuu By  DeejaVuu
    09.10.14

These paper towels get the job done!

• Elsohel By  Elsohel
    09.10.14

These are the only paper towels I use. I buy the largest package I can find so I don't run out.

• Alysha815 By  Alysha815
    09.10.14

If you're like me, than you remember growing up with these paper towels. You know its a quality product when you start using them in your own family!

• madupers By  madupers
    08.22.14

Bounty is a great product - you really need just one to do even a big job. I find it expensive but when I need to do a big job, I get this brand.