LeapFrog My Pal Scout Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• MissSunnShineBaby By  MissSunnShineBaby
    07.16.14

My friend's 2 year old son got this for Christmas last year and he loves it. He calls it his baby!

• sara321 By  sara321
    06.25.14

My daughter got this when she was around 7 or 8 months old. She is now 2 and still plays with it often. She loves that it says her name.

• noodlesoups By  noodlesoups
    06.18.14

My parents bought this for our daughter on her 1 year birthday, her name is odd and they did not have it, but they had her shortened nickname that we call her Abby. She liked it when she first got it, but not as much as she does now at 18 months. When violet says her name she lights up and laughs. She also loves the animal noises, and dances to the songs. It is easy to program and provides hours of entertainment.

• Kimberlybutmom By  Kimberlybutmom
    04.28.14

One of my daughter's favorite toys. Amazing selection of names, we were surprised my daughter's name was found and were so happy when we heard it pronounced correctly. Definitely a must for any little one in your life.

• kaleighandrews By  kaleighandrews
    04.26.14

I bought this for my son for this upcoming christmas. Obviously, he hasn't received it from Santa yet, but I have a feel he will love it at least half as much as I do! I am so excited for him to play with this educational toy!

• leslieann21 By  leslieann21
    03.09.14

My son got this from his uncle and he absolutely loves this dog he named him champ but that's fine he learned his name with this dog and he cant sleep without him he loves him dearly.

• TheCherryMama By  TheCherryMama
    11.03.13

We have 2 of these! SOOOOOO cute. My little boy loves it the most. He is a snuggly kid. He love to give it hugs. He got his for his first birthday. The personalzation is just adorable. We have a lot of Scout products now.

• Bbinette26 By  Bbinette26
    10.16.13

My son loved this and I got this for my son cause someone told me all about it and how there son loved it . It's a great pup

• kristo By  kristo
    09.19.13

This is the best teddy known to man. You plug it in to the computer, type in your kids name and answer some questions, and viola the teddy talks to your kid calling her by name and even sings her songs and lulls her to sleep. I would recommend this to anyone with a kid.

• debbieram23 By  debbieram23
    09.02.13

I purchased this for my niece on her 1st birthday. She loves it. Perfect size for her little hands. It keeps her entertained for hours, only problem is cleaning it.

• krisathome By  krisathome
    08.29.13

My grandson has this. I love how you can customize it but wish there were more options when doing this. It is easy for a 1 1/2 year old to play and press buttons.

• ModelJenn By  ModelJenn
    08.08.13

My son had this when he was little. He loved it. I like that you can connect it to the computer and it will sing songs with your kid's name in it. I also like that he played some lullabies as well and you could set a timer on it.

• Go2Mommy By  Go2Mommy
    08.08.13

My baby actually has My Pal Violet and she loves it. I bought one for my niece a few years ago and couldn't wait to purchase one for my own child once she was born. In fact, she even has the little Tag Jr reader from Leap Frog. Leap Frog products altogether are great. She even watches some of the cartoons on Netflix.

• megmeg77 By  megmeg77
    08.07.13

My eight month old loves this bear. She received the purple one. She likes the music and the lights, and the best is when it says her name!!

• mags3_luvs By  mags3_luvs
    08.06.13

My son brings scout everywhere. Loves it