OPI Nail Lacquer Review Page 3 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• ecosta15 By  ecosta15
    08.28.14

this nail polish is very good and lasts about 3-5 days on my nails. the color selection is awesome

• demonpeepers By  demonpeepers
    08.28.14

This is one of my 2 go to nail must haves. This polish goes on like a dream and dries fast as well.

• EasterBabe By  EasterBabe
    08.27.14

OPI is the best nail polish available. I use OPI Shellac on my fingernails and the regular polish on my toes. OPI nail polish lasts a lot longer than any other polish. All of OPI's nail products are wonderful. I wouldn't use any other product!

• nika20012010 By  nika20012010
    08.18.14

I just got a Nordic Collection OPI Skating on Thin Iceland nail polish at Ulta store. The color is perfect and look amazing on. I love this nail polish. However, it does not last as long as I expected. The first day I put it on it started chipping and the third day it was almost halfway off.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.18.14

When I have my nails done at a salon OPI stays on my toenails for weeks. If I put the polish on at home with my own base and top coat this chips off! I do love the colors and variety. The crackle nail polish is fun for my 11 year old. This is my go to nail polish.

• Rablechner By  Rablechner
    06.09.14

I love OPI nail polish. It is one of the only 2 nail polish brands that I usually get when I get a manicure. There are so many colors and they are always coming out with more!

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I live opi. With them I usually only need one coat but honestly ever color varies especially of its a light one. I love them !

• brandynicolesmith1996 By  brandynicolesmith1996
    06.07.14

OPI is hands down the best nail polish I've ever used. A lot of nail salons around the area where I live typically use this brand of polish. I like Muir Muir On The Wall, Peace Love, Significant Other, and Vault of Darkness. I have very weird style. Dark reds, metallic, iridescent/ flip flop color, and hologram effect. They have so many different styles. Fabulous!

• Sheri333 By  Sheri333
    05.22.14

I own a few OPI polishes and really like them, they stay on well for days. I just have a hard time justifying buying too many because they're pricier than other polishes that I think are just as good.

• manyblackbears By  manyblackbears
    05.21.14

I wore this nail polish all summer long on my toes. Everywhere I went people complemented me. It stayed on for a long time and didn't chip either. It's good stuff.

• Explorer52 By  Explorer52
    03.20.14

I just got two colors form the Brasil collection: Kiss Me I'm Brazilian and Live. Love. Carnaval. I also got La Paz-itively Hot-matte. I really love these polishes. Application is smooth. They last for a little over a week with a base and top coat. No streaks left behind. The brush is thick and wide that covers good surface area of nail. However it is not awkwardly huge. Dry at a reasonable speed. Odor of the polish is not strong as other polishes. Definitely recommend especially if value quality over quantity.

• Cbat3295 By  Cbat3295
    02.20.14

This brand nail Polish has never been my number one I find the colors they say are not actually an end result color.

• jonesygurl By  jonesygurl
    02.17.14

looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvve these

• Aramas33 By  Aramas33
    02.17.14

Great, quality nail color!

• SBBAmy By  SBBAmy
    01.14.14

Of the OPI nail polishes I have tired, I love them. They have great color payoff and great staying power. My only complaint about them is the price.