Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Antiperspirant and Deodorant

4.3
              Rated #18 in Deodorant
168 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

All I ama say is yessir

Long lasting & smells great!

does not last a long time, i was really disappointed in this deodorant due to its good reviews but it literally sucks!

Love this deoderant.... it smells fresh and keeps working through my longest days in a kitchen....recommend to everyone...

I love DOVE products especially deodorant!

I really love recommend Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Antiperspirant and Deodorant . The price is great and I love the way it makes me feel.

Great product! I hope they come up with new scents.

The only deodorant I have use that give me clean and fresh sent through out the day. Love this product!

i love DOVE anything! :-) it has a light fresh scent and will last throughout the day. The price (to me) is more affordable than other brands.

Love the smell and how it works

Smells good but it leaves Big clumps under my armpits :(

I loved the smell.

I have tried using other products before but nothing compares Dove. It stays on for longer hours and have a sweet scent. So far, the best brand that works for me.

Great scents!

I used to use a much more expensive deodorant, and it wasn't cutting it. I started using Dove a couple of months ago when I saw a set at a Wholesale store for a great price. This is my go to deodorant and I love all the scents. Great variety and most of all a great price! I instantly felt the difference between my old deodorant and Dove.