Dr Brown's by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Camkay03 By  Camkay03
    06.29.15

The Dr.Brown natural flow bottles are life savers! My son was having terrible stomach issues, I had him on sensitive formula and gave him has drops constantly! As soon as I switched to these bottles his stomach issues ended. The different components of this bottle prevent air from getting in the formula. They are truly amazing! I recommend them to every mom out there.

• kmg1224 By  kmg1224
    07.13.14

I like these bottles a lot. Yes, there is some extra cleaning with all the parts, but I think they have really helped my daughter and she wasn't as gassy. Also, they do have a preemie nipple size which worked out great when she came home from the NICU.

• Chelle1007 By  Chelle1007
    07.07.14

The cleaning process is horrible. You can only use the tiny bottle brush that they supply in the box because everything else is way too small to clean the bottle tube. You have to tilt the bottle a certain way while you are feeding your infant which makes you waste a lot of the milk.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    02.08.14

Only bottles I recommend to anyone !! Cleaning them is difficult if you lose the brush

• brandymills21281 By  brandymills21281
    01.31.14

My baby had a hard time keeping down food so the Dr suggested using cereal in bottles they would clog up.

• londonlane By  londonlane
    01.10.14

These bottles are nice for reducing colic but I do like the regular size nipples on the regular Dr. Browns a little better because the nipples seem to be a lot more narrow and long. It made it a little harder for my baby to drink because she was used to the wider nipple so these kind of gagged her a little when she was just starting to use them.

• foreverandalwaysash By  foreverandalwaysash
    11.02.13

These were the only bottles I would use...I personally love them but they do occasionally leak and it's a pain in the butt to clean the tubes inside the bottles. but they do work.

• Bevybat By  Bevybat
    10.23.13

I use these bottles for my 3 month old baby boy and he always seems to never get as gassy as he would with the regular bottles. I recommend these bottles if you have a gassy baby.

• Angelita0304 By  Angelita0304
    10.19.13

These bottles have worked great so far, I really have no complaints and they are also bpa free.

• crystal79 By  crystal79
    05.01.13

we bought different can for bottles and we opened these first and never tried the others..thy are great bottles..i have two showers to go to and will be buying these for them.

• leesh75 By  leesh75
    04.10.13

My sister let me borrow these bottles for my DS after he came home-We were blessed with him through adoption so of course BF was out. I like these bottles a lot! He hardly ever gets gassy! He rarely gets the hiccups either. I don't find that they are hard to clean. I let them soak in the sink and wash them by hand. On a rare occasion I will throw them in the dishwasher.

• Paxygirl By  Paxygirl
    04.05.13

Best bottles ever!! We used these exclusively for my first born and she had no issues with colic or gas. She enjoyed her milk and never did we have a problem. Found an easy way to clean them and store them. They are great! Gave them as gift to another mother that is expecting as well.

• Lovebeingamommy100 By  Lovebeingamommy100
    03.27.13

These bottles are a little expensive but are the best bottles for colics.

• couponladybt By  couponladybt
    11.29.12

They are a bit expensive but well worth the money. When my daughter was first born, she had trouble feeding, and had problems with spitting up and gas. We switched to Dr. Brown's PROBLEM SOLVED. A complaint I've heard over and over is that they are difficult to clean. They take maybe an extra five minutes to clean all the equipment. They give you a special brush to make it simple. Do be sure to use the insert with the bottle though or else the bottle will leak.

• msnail79 By  msnail79
    11.13.12

I used these for my breastfed baby when I had to go back to work and he transitioned very easily to the bottle. My son had no problem going back and forth from these bottles to breastfeeding when I was home. I just gave one of these to my friend whose newborn was having difficulty taking a bottle and she took these bottles right away. I would recommend to anyone who wants to continue breastfeeding but also has to give a bottle sometimes.