Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.12.14

I loved the smell of this, but after using them in a combination together for about a month, I couldn't really tell a difference. I suppose it kept my hair hydrated as well as the products that I replaced it with, but I would say that it does just as good a job as any other moisturizing hair-products. When you consider that along with the smell though, it might be enough to replace your usual brand.

• ornestac By  ornestac
    10.22.13

i Love love love this one. since i am currently going natural its is great for the 2 texture that i have. it cleans my scalp leaving my hair hydrated and moisturized.

• MEKSPK By  MEKSPK
    10.22.13

I have really dry hair, and although I never use conditioner on my hair, I love this shampoo.

• dreamcatcher11316 By  dreamcatcher11316
    10.12.13

The greatest shampoo I have ever tried they work wonders on my daughters curly hair and my hair it makes it so soft and great and the smells are great

• Tferguson04 By  Tferguson04
    10.12.13

I love Herbal Essence Moisturizing Conditioner, it smells wonderful and it leaves my hair soft and manageable.

• shirellelovelyy By  shirellelovelyy
    10.02.13

I love this product, It works so well. It works so good on my natural hair, i also use it on my weave. I recommend this product to everyone

• kaylove7 By  kaylove7
    09.04.13

Smells so good!

• debbieram23 By  debbieram23
    09.02.13

This product is great! My girls and I started using the shampoo and conditioner and we love it. It leaves our hair so soft and smelling great!

• smelcer78 By  smelcer78
    05.03.13

This product is great for summer time! The coconut scent is so great. This is my favorite smelling shampoo on the market.

• lizmat By  lizmat
    02.10.13

I've never used the shampoo but the conditioner is very good. My curls just soak up all this conditioner and it leaves it so soft and shiny. I have used it as a leave in as well. The scent is so good.

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.08.13

I love this . It makes my hair so soft and shiney

• ezbuyselltrade By  ezbuyselltrade
    02.08.13

I'm a big fan of this shampoo and conditioner and so is my entire family. It has a great long lasting scent and makes your hair feel real clean and fresh. The conditioner makes my hair feel so silky smooth. I have long coarse hair so finding a product that I'm really satisfied with can be a challenge but this product definitely is a winner for me.

• freestuffjanedoe By  freestuffjanedoe
    01.26.13

The conditioner is exxellent. It smells wonderful. But the shampoo-- not so much.

• purplekneesockcs By  purplekneesockcs
    01.25.13

I love Herbal Essences; however, I have thin hair, and this product makes my hair appear greasy after a few hours. Good for in a pinch.

• bloni77 By  bloni77
    01.24.13

Who doesnt love herbal essence, it smells great, it makes my hair shiny and healthy looking.