Phil and Teds Vibe Buggy Stroller | SheSpeaks

• nikkisg nikkisg
    07.21.12

this is expensive that is the first thing you will notice but well worth its my son is 6 and daughter three and we still use it to this very day, not a complaint. Highly recommend this product!

• kat502 kat502
    03.28.18

Phil and Teds Vibe Stroller

Its nice to look at and easy to use, I have heard a few things from some people, there are 3 colors to choose from, Black, Red and Cobalt, nice colors but maybe add Pink, Purple, Gray, or Green. It is comfortable, has safety straps, that are adjustable as the baby grows, it is washable and comfortable for infant and toddler, there are a few glitches, it is for some hard to fold, wheels wear out easily and are expensive to replace, when a toddler is placed in the back the front wheel is hard to navicate.Phil and Teds

• scowell009 By  scowell009
    09.03.13

I love this stroller! My son is 19 months and my daughter is 7 months. This rides so smooth. The only complaint is that there is no cup holder!

• kellithrasher1 By  kellithrasher1
    07.27.13

Just a stroller....May need shock support

• nosey1 By  nosey1
    06.19.13

Once you use this stroller you will not be able to use another one.

• nikkisg By  nikkisg
    07.21.12

• itshotinjt By  itshotinjt
    03.21.12

This was okay until the wheel messed up. It was still under warranty when I started contacting Phil and Ted and kept getting passed around, needing to find a distributer in US. When I finally did, they told me it wasn't under warranty, only to find out later that it had, in fact, still been under warranty. HORRIBLE customer service. Not the greatest quality for the price. I wish I had had a regular double stroller that cost half as much as this had.

• ONEHEART58 By  ONEHEART58
    12.06.11

2 years ago my daughter had twins, Austin & Catherine, the absolute lights of my life. I thought I would buy this stroller to keep in my home since I would be watching the children when my daughter returned back to work after maternity leave. I've now had it for 2 years, and it's far from perfection, to say the least. The jump seat has short headroom - I pushed the inside so the headroom is on top of the bar so that it still fits my 2 year old grandson, even though that makes it recline less. I am not pleased with the balance on hills - I cannot push it down a moderately steep hill b/c in order to slow it I pull back on the handle and it tips backwards. I would not use it in a hilly city and I avoid hills in my city. I think a hand 'slowdown' mechanism would help here like a bike brake. A problem that many people have is the front wheel. I have had this stroller and my Maclaren repaired at the same shop, and they are very experienced in stroller repair. They have replaced the front wheel of my Vibe because it was badly bent at the attachment point. I have flown with it (the travel bag needs to be bigger too), but they say that has happened to other people just because they have had the wheel at a bad angle when they folded it. This is very easy to do - I cannot tell what a "good" angle is. I saw another mother pushing her Vibe the other day and I mentioned this to her b/c I could see hers had the same problem - if you look at it from the front, you can see when the front wheel is straight forward that it has a sideways angle. Mine just stuck and wouldn't push anymore when it got too bent. They need a stronger wheel attachment. It gets a big workout with 75 lbs of kid in it. It does the job but would do it better with these improvements. The kids love riding in it though.

• msrenee323 By  msrenee323
    12.02.11

This is not a product that I would purchase. Looks like it would be uncomfortable for the children and they can't interact

• almatthews78 By  almatthews78
    10.05.11

Before I purchased my P&T I did a lot of research and asked a lot of friends (most had the double BOB). While I had the single BOB (and loved it), I did not want something as heavy and as wide as the double BOB. I would definitely recommend the P&T. The best part is that is can be a single stroller, too. When my second daughter was an infant, I would put the seat all the way back so she could lay down and sleep and put my first daughter on the front seat. Then we would play musical chairs a bit as my second daughter grew - but it was so easy to use. I think if the makers of the BOB and the makers of Phil and Ted got together - they could make the ultimate stroller because there were things in both strollers I loved and hated. I sold my Phil & Teds recently (they have a great re-sale value) and told the mom who purchased it that I gave that stroller a lot of love and I hope she would too.

• corilynn By  corilynn
    11.09.10

This stroller just seems weird to me. Why would a child want to sit in the back of the stroller at the bottom with nothing to look at but the back of the front seat? And it doesn't look like there is enough room back there either... it just doesn't make sense to put the child at the bottom in the back...