Alouette Baby Brie Cheese | SheSpeaks

• Liduvina Liduvina
    04.26.13

This cheese compliments wine very well. Another good combo is on crackers. An easy recipe is this cheese raspberry jam in the middle of a pastry sheet bake and serve, delicious easy and your guest will think you spent a long time making dessert.

• Spunkygirl By  Spunkygirl
    12.31.14

This cheese is my favorite. This brand haas so many different type of flavors.My daughter uses for all the kids lunches. And I also pack a lunch for work, and this is great for anyone. A very smooth and great cheese.

• Admm2389 By  Admm2389
    11.18.14

Smooth and decadent

• WinWithCindy By  WinWithCindy
    11.12.14

I seriously LOVE this cheese, its a great addition to my children's lunches!

• leslieholliday By  leslieholliday
    11.04.14

Absolutely love this brie cheese. So creamy and delectable! Would definitely recommend it to first time brie triers.

• Olivejuice33 By  Olivejuice33
    10.25.14

I love this Brie cheese, my favorite thing to bring to party's is baked Brie and I always use alouette cheese

• trishalynn0708 By  trishalynn0708
    09.03.14

I actually won a free product coupon to try this.. We literally just tried it yesterday and we LOVE it!! I actually had some with a bagel with this morning, it was delicious!

• apigue By  apigue
    08.19.14

My family and I love this stuff on bagel bites! This stuff is delicious!

• princess51 By  princess51
    08.14.14

great to take to work, or as an after work snack

• LeslieC By  LeslieC
    08.11.14

I love the convenient size and it tastes great. Wonderful for snacking.

• AliSpeaks By  AliSpeaks
    06.04.14

Well, aside from being named after it, not even a joke, just the plain cheesy truth. My dad loved the food so he decided to name me after his favorite kind, Brie. It's not my first name, but my middle name. Regardless, cheese inspired any part of my name?? Aside from that, I can see why he did it. The delectable form that is brie is rather addictive and I don't blame him for letting the cheese get to his head. It's creamy buttery smooth texture is really good. I enjoy it on occasion when I can afford the stuff!