Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• tisonlyme143 tisonlyme143
    04.14.20

love

I have used pampers and now my grandchildren use pampers, Great product, They do what they are suppose to do and I don't have to worry about leaks or my grandchildren having rashes. Definitely worth the price and I love the variety they come in. @tisonlyme143
  • mkel23 mkel23
    09.07.13

I used Pampers diapers with my little one for awhile and they left a horrible rash on him and they leaked all the time! I will never buy Pampers diapers again that's for sure!

• JoselynegGuzman09 By  JoselynegGuzman09
    08.02.19

I used another brand with my little girl, but when my boy used i started to notice that they have a odor with the urine something that it never shows with my girl and one of my friends told me that she change to pampers for the same reason, i try them and so far so good, totally used them for my future babies

• Mommylife95 By  Mommylife95
    08.02.19

Pampers

I love the way pampers diapers smell, omg!!!! But my two youngest kids were allergic to them.m My oldest son could use them and from the day he was born to the day he was potty trained he used pampers they have great leak protection,very soft,and he could play and move around and the diaper stayed in place

• shumardizzle By  shumardizzle
    07.21.19

I used these when my daughter was in diapers because it?s what they used at the hospital. They don?t leak even overnight so I?ve always been really happy with them

• carisajo83 By  carisajo83
    07.21.19

Pampers for the win!

When it comes to name brand diapers, Pampers is second to none. No leaks, great fit, and smooth transition. I can say, though, we liked Babies R Us brand better....simply because they had the same perks for much less money. But, they are, obviously, no longer an option. So, if we had another baby, back to Pampers it would be!

• Jamandak By  Jamandak
    06.24.19

Best diapers

Love love love pampers! Been using them with both my boys for years!

• azalee22703 By  azalee22703
    06.16.19

I have 4 children and absolutely love Pampers. They never leak. I've had problems with another brand where they would constantly leak the gel, I've never had this happen with Pampers. My children have sensitive skin and they haven't had a reaction once. They are a bit pricier then some other brands but they are worth it. You can almost always find a coupon to use.

• hetty1209 By  hetty1209
    06.10.19

I love Pampers diapers! I have 4 children and I have used most of the diapers out there and I have noticed Pampers too be the best! Also holds more urine! I highly recommend Pampers! You will NOT be dissatisfied!

• BellaMadison By  BellaMadison
    06.07.19

#1 Diapers

Pampers have always been my no.1 choice for diapers since my almost 2 year old daughter was born! We went from Baby Dry, to Swaddlers, and now Cruisers. Through my many tryings this is the only brand that has all the qualities i look for and that is best suited for my daughter. The absorbency is great. We have never had a problen with leakage or any accidents. And they have always been the perfect fit. The weight indicators are very accurate in my opinion. And yes, there loyalty program ( in which i was able to get my daughter an elmo potty book with) is always a huge plus!

• Kitty717 By  Kitty717
    06.02.19

I have used Pampers swaddlers for both of my girls. Absolutely love them. They are soft, absorbent, and dont leak when used properly.

• nponseti By  nponseti
    05.09.19

So Far So Good

My daughter is 4 months old now and is in a size 2. I have not had any issues with leakage or not fitting well. I feel that the weight/size guide has been very accurate. Will continue to purchase and will purchase for future children.