Swiffer SweeperVac Review Page 3 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.27.14

in OK products to use on floor

• squirrelmaster By  squirrelmaster
    12.20.14

I was given this product as a housewarming gift and I love it! The only setback is the suction power. It does do very well, but it can't pick up anything too heavy and the power only lasts for a couple cleanings. I find myself charging it often.

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

This product is a great but doesn't work as well as I'd hoped. We mainly use it in our kitchen and it gets clogged very easily.We like it, but just wish it had a little more suction power!

• Flarelady By  Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• Kat_40 By  Kat_40
    11.25.14

I used it a lot when we first got our house. Great for hardwood floors. But unfortunately like most have mentioned, it does NOT hold a charge. When I first got it, it seemed to work longer....but now I'm lucky if I can get my galley style kitchen floor cleaned before it dies. :-(

• chood611 By  chood611
    11.08.14

great for a quick clean up..especially pet and toddler messes!

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    11.04.14

My kids love to use this. I actually received it as a gift from my realtor when we purchased our house. Completely forgot about it until two years later. I haven't stopped using it since. It's easy to use and cleans well.

• cameroma By  cameroma
    08.23.14

It cleans the area nicely!

• mrt2216 By  mrt2216
    07.10.14

I use mine primarily for spills and in between mopping. It's especially in getting bigger kids to help with household chores.

• Countrygirl8309 By  Countrygirl8309
    07.10.14

I like the swiffer sweeper vac .. it is great for a quick clean up .. i would recommend this to anyone :)

• turtlesaver By  turtlesaver
    06.09.14

I have a swiffer mop in my kitchen to pick up little messes in between regular mopping. The liquid cleaner sold to go with the mop is the worst! Super sticky and filmy. However, I use Dr. Bronner's liquid soap with my wet Swiffer and I love how easily I can clean up messes. The dry version works miracles with cat and dog hair, the hair is almost magnetically attracted to the Swiffer pads!

• AnnLove By  AnnLove
    05.16.14

I love this! I use it just for bedroom pick-ups, and it works wonders! Very quick and lightweight.

• patski9 By  patski9
    04.29.14

It even picked up the pet hair for a quick and easy touch up.

• BRANDIMCATEER By  BRANDIMCATEER
    04.04.14

This is soooo easy to use and doesn't leave a filmy residue on the floor afterwards. My daughter loves to help me clean now that she can use this instead of a regular mop.

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.15.14

I have not tried it. Thanks to the reviews I will be purchasing one soon to put it to the test. I will post my reviews right after.