Swiffer SweeperVac Review Page 3 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• Kat_40 By  Kat_40
    11.25.14

I used it a lot when we first got our house. Great for hardwood floors. But unfortunately like most have mentioned, it does NOT hold a charge. When I first got it, it seemed to work longer....but now I'm lucky if I can get my galley style kitchen floor cleaned before it dies. :-(

• chood611 By  chood611
    11.08.14

great for a quick clean up..especially pet and toddler messes!

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    11.04.14

My kids love to use this. I actually received it as a gift from my realtor when we purchased our house. Completely forgot about it until two years later. I haven't stopped using it since. It's easy to use and cleans well.

• cameroma By  cameroma
    08.23.14

It cleans the area nicely!

• mrt2216 By  mrt2216
    07.10.14

I use mine primarily for spills and in between mopping. It's especially in getting bigger kids to help with household chores.

• Countrygirl8309 By  Countrygirl8309
    07.10.14

I like the swiffer sweeper vac .. it is great for a quick clean up .. i would recommend this to anyone :)

• turtlesaver By  turtlesaver
    06.09.14

I have a swiffer mop in my kitchen to pick up little messes in between regular mopping. The liquid cleaner sold to go with the mop is the worst! Super sticky and filmy. However, I use Dr. Bronner's liquid soap with my wet Swiffer and I love how easily I can clean up messes. The dry version works miracles with cat and dog hair, the hair is almost magnetically attracted to the Swiffer pads!

• AnnLove By  AnnLove
    05.16.14

I love this! I use it just for bedroom pick-ups, and it works wonders! Very quick and lightweight.

• patski9 By  patski9
    04.29.14

It even picked up the pet hair for a quick and easy touch up.

• BRANDIMCATEER By  BRANDIMCATEER
    04.04.14

This is soooo easy to use and doesn't leave a filmy residue on the floor afterwards. My daughter loves to help me clean now that she can use this instead of a regular mop.

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.15.14

I have not tried it. Thanks to the reviews I will be purchasing one soon to put it to the test. I will post my reviews right after.

• iwanttospeak By  iwanttospeak
    02.01.14

I like Swiffer products but I feel that this specific product is not as great as their others. The sucking part of it gets clogged easily and the sucking power is not very impressive.

• donna49 By  donna49
    12.17.13

I love this product . It sure beats getting on your hands and knees . It gets in the tough corners.Have used for a good number of years.

• WVWILDCHILD By  WVWILDCHILD
    11.11.13

Swifter sweeper i use it all the time, doing my new floors doesnt streak and the stuff you use with it comes in different sense

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Meh. It doesn't really do much. I'm better off with a broom. Waste of money, IMO.