Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• TiffanySpeaks By  TiffanySpeaks
    11.27.12

Simply the best! I've been using this masque for a few years and this is at the top of my Holy Grail Beauty Products. I apply it weekly to my t-zone or use it as a spot treatment to dry out pimples. This is a must-try if you have oily skin.

• SarahxxAnne By  SarahxxAnne
    11.18.12

This is the ONLY masque I use. I never thought bottles masques worked until I tried this one. I was desperate to shrink my huge pores so I tried this product as a last try before going to the professionals and OMG I'm glad I did! My pores shrunk like crazy not to mention it cleared up my blemishes and I can feel it working which is somewhat of a must have for me. For $4 I think everyone should try this products!

• maia616 By  maia616
    10.12.12

Great mask to get the oily stuff in your pores out. Have been using it for many years and I love it still.

• unaskier By  unaskier
    10.11.12

I have very oily acne prone skin. I have to use this mask every week.

• pinkisbananas By  pinkisbananas
    10.08.12

This takes out the greasy from my T zone and I feel like it really minimizes my pores.

• Jai6409 By  Jai6409
    10.05.12

I use this product 3x a week on my oily T-zone. I like the fresh minty feeling when you put it on and it makes my face feel so clean and healthy. Its great on acne too. I dab a little on it wait till it dries and rinse. The next day i see my acne almost gone.

• KellyJean By  KellyJean
    09.11.12

I use this product from time to time. As I am getting older, my skin is getting drier, so I just use this in areas where I have combination or oily skin such as the T-zone. This product is easy to use, and rinses off well. Only bad thing is that when it hasn't been used in a while, the product will dry up inside the container- so I would not let this sit for a long time without using.

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

I love this stuff! It makes your face feel so cool, refreshed and silky smooth after using it! And the cost is reasonable, on top of the fact that it lasts a long time!

• connie0908 By  connie0908
    07.10.12

I remember using this for the first time in high school. I still love this mask. It still makes my skin super smooth.

• MRSOLUM By  MRSOLUM
    07.10.12

I love this mask for when I have oily or clogged skin. It absorbs excess oil and smells minty. It's such a great value compared to high end masks with similar and less effective ingredients.

• Megahottie By  Megahottie
    07.10.12

This is the only mask i use and I am satisfied with it. It cost less and does the job

• maryegct By  maryegct
    07.02.12

This is a really great basic mask that is very economical and easy to find. Most supermarkets carry it. It is clay based and is great and tightening pores. It's not the best formula for those with dry skin, but it works very well on my combination skin and tightens the pores around my nose and chin nicely. A very nice facial product that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    06.25.12

Love this, swear by it, not only for myself, but when I give facials to my clients. It tingles. and smells so good, your skin looks and feels amazing after.

• sonyjean By  sonyjean
    06.23.12

My husband and I use this. It is great for our oily skin and keep our pores nice and clean. I love the fresh mint scent and the way you skin feels afterwards like butter. I used to use this in highschool then forgot about it till I saw it a few years back at Ulta. It triggered a good memory so I started to use it again. It is also great for spot treatments when skin flares up. It's also a great buy.

• barrybunch By  barrybunch
    06.20.12

Works very well for normal to oily skin. It helps clear up acne and has a nice scent. It is very drying so I would not suggest it for anyone with dry or sensitive skin. i personally use it on my T zone or to spot treat acne.