Huggies Diapers | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

Huggies is my favorite brand of disposable, not just because of the fit, but also because of the quality of materials. When you take them out of the box, you can really feel that they are well-made from the thickness and the softness of the actual diaper. My kids rarely have leaks when they use these, and if they do, it's usually because I forgot to pull the legs out properly or left the back of the diaper curled down in my rush.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.16.13

Ok diapers, I had more leaks than with other brands. The price makes sure I will not go back to them. I tried store brands that could really hold there own against Huggies & at HALF the price. For those new moms, Try a few brands before you declare your loyalty to a brand with false promises and outrages prices.

• momma1315 By  momma1315
    07.27.15

I absolutely love huggies long lasting diapers for sure

• kmom2014 By  kmom2014
    07.26.15

When we were pregnant with our first child I was recommended Huggies brand diapers so I registered for them. The little snugglers were great, but at the time they only went up to a size two. After he grew out of them we tried the other styles that Huggies offers, and I was severely disappointed! Leaking and blow outs EVERY time! I took the rest of our Huggies and exchanged them for Pampers and haven't looked back.

• gemsmom By  gemsmom
    07.13.15

These diapers were the worst for my little girl. She had more blowouts in these diapers than any other diapers we tried. This product was not for us.

• diamondnicole11 By  diamondnicole11
    05.15.15

these diapers are ok,they don't work as good as some store brands, but they are good,not work the extreme price tag but I guess you pay for the brand name

• schweitz101 By  schweitz101
    05.04.15

I was given these diapers at my baby shower and used only one box before deciding they were not worth it. My daughter leaked EVERY time she pooped. I was even extra careful to make sure I had the elastic around the legs stretched out and the diaper properly placed around the waist. I spent half my time changing her diaper and the rest of my time cleaning her clothes. I took the rest of my baby shower Huggies and exchanged them for pampers.

• averbockel By  averbockel
    02.15.15

I only use huggies diapers on my daughter. I tried pampers and luvs and the quality of the huggies diaper was always superior to these brands. My biggest complaint with pampers diapers were the Velcro strip that connects the diaper would cut her thigh. With the huggies diapers they do not cut my daughter's thighs and (in my opinion) fit much better than the other brands out there. I also like their rewards program and their coupons are always better too!

• bailermilley By  bailermilley
    02.15.15

These diapers are okay. I have an extra box for the kids I babysit when they run out of diapers. They get the job done but aren't great. They have leaks sometimes. Usually the generic ones do just as well as these.

• Cutienva By  Cutienva
    01.20.15

My daughter is one years old and the huggies diapers that I purchased for her did not hold up through the night ....the stretch part of The diapers around her inner leg leaked a lot overnight..

• SuperMom21 By  SuperMom21
    01.19.15

I don't like huggies. Their too expensive and they broke both of my girls at to the point where they were bleeding

• Phoenix_rises By  Phoenix_rises
    01.19.15

We were recommended Huggies so that's what I registered for. They did not work for us at all. I returned every box we had because my son leaked out of them constantly and I was tired of getting pee and poop everywhere.