Applebees Food Review Page 3 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• bestmimi5 By  bestmimi5
    03.24.14

Ate there recently with a group of 9 the waiter recommended a new Tequila lime chicken which was delicious! We were al very happy to have ordered it!

• djacarra By  djacarra
    03.16.14

It has a great food menu and ideas, but sometimes I think the cooks rush, because my food came out dry and warm . But i always have a great waiter/tress so it makes my experience awesome.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.24.14

Use to love Applebee's but the food has become blah and the service is beyond horrible, so I do not care how affordable they might be. I will no longer go to the applebee's around my area and have pretty much stayed away from others as well. Sorry but two bad experiences are enough for me.

• AshleyG By  AshleyG
    02.16.14

I don't eat out much but I'm always up for going to applebees! Great food and service.

• carebear5555us By  carebear5555us
    02.16.14

Food tastes good. Like that they have healthy options.

• DunksMum By  DunksMum
    02.10.14

Love Applebee's . MMM wish we had one locally

• Scalar22 By  Scalar22
    01.21.14

A few years ago I had really bad reviews for Applebee's in my area, but lately, all the food and drink is awesomely delicious. They probably changed management and cook's. Great job! Great change!

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

The food is good and they offer weight watchers options but it gets boring if you go there regularly. I have trouble finding things I want to eat on the menu.

• Touchedpainter By  Touchedpainter
    10.09.13

I don't eat out much because I love to cook. I love to create new dishes, and experiment with combining flavors. But I do love to eat at Applebees. Around here (Concord, NH) a lot of people go for the booze, but I don't drink alcohol. I love the burgers the most. My parents (late 80's) love Applebees. They go so often they are close with the servers, and the waitresses give my dad a hug. They & I get the emails and coupons. We never pay full price, only go with coupons. I have a nephew (highschooler), who takes his girlfriend to Applebees so often, that he only asks for Applebee gift certs. for birthday & Christmas gifts. They like a couple other restaraunts but Applebee is their favorite. I like to travel NH, so much to see & experience history, and eat at those Applebees around the state. I always know I won't be disappointed, and always have had a great experience. I also have 26 years experience as a food prep & cook for excellent truck stops & a 5-star catering service, so I am very critical when it comes to my food & service. New England Applebees (and Pennsylvanian) are great....

• staceypurdin By  staceypurdin
    09.20.13

My family's favorite place to eat for cheap love the 2 for 20.00

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    09.14.13

I have been to multiple Applebee's in different states and the servers always mess up on my food. They have the nice 2 for $20 deal but the food isn't that great.

• Adrianna23 By  Adrianna23
    09.09.13

It definitely depends on the city. Sometimes a longer wait and horrible service makes the environment less inviting. The appetizers are good and it is an affordable restaurant.

• lovingmomof5 By  lovingmomof5
    08.30.13

Its affordable and the food is great!

• krisathome By  krisathome
    08.29.13

This is my daughter's favorite place to eat. That is until they took the fajitas off the menu. Please put them back on the menu.

• MZTOPEZ By  MZTOPEZ
    08.22.13

their food is good , but i perfer chillis