OPI Nicole Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Love OPI brand! their polish comes in a million colors and they go on smoothly and do not clump. My only gripe is that they can run on the pricy side so I usually stock up when the stores put them on clearance to make room for the new seasonal colors.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Not really sure how OPI and Nicole by OPI are different. This chips just like any other polish..

• raelynnjune By  raelynnjune
    07.18.16

One of my favorite nail polish!

OPI is one of the only polishes I use... It comes in just about every shade you can think of, always goes on smooth, plus it has a great wear time, obviously it will chip eventually but what polish doesn't right? It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for, so in my opinion it's worth the few extra bucks to get the beautiful nails you wanted.

• AnonEmus By  AnonEmus
    07.15.16

Polish

Love this brand!! Has great coverage and I like the broad bristles that covers from one edge of the nail to the other. Has the staying power of other conventional nail polishes. Love the shades

• 16chrisk By  16chrisk
    07.15.16

Love it

I love opi nail polish it looks amazing and doesn't chip!

• jackiew0929 By  jackiew0929
    06.30.16

My favorite nail polish, it stays on longer than any other nail polish I've ever used

• Chy2340 By  Chy2340
    06.29.16

Absolutely stunning color. It matches my dress perfectly!! I couldn't be more satisfied.

• bellolvera By  bellolvera
    06.27.16

I love Nicole. The colors are very true to shade, and are very reasonably priced. I have found that a lot of times, the colors are very shear and you have to layer. It does seem to chip easily as well.

• Sherry4 By  Sherry4
    06.27.16

One of the best

O P I is one my favorite nail polish. They have alot of different colors to choose from. I try to get it when its on sale. Its on the high end side of polish but its worth it if u have the money to spend.

• Cmiamia By  Cmiamia
    06.23.16

Expensive

I love all of opi nail Polish a little costly but I think it is worth it last long and don't chip lobe all the colors

• smjwilliams By  smjwilliams
    06.23.16

20 Bottles of the OPI Line and Nicole by OPI over the years and counting........

What I find is some colors last longer than others. However, just like any other polish, it will chip eventually. Their vast color line will give you a variety of choices and unique combinations for your personality and coordination. Over the years, I have owned at least 20 bottles and am overall pleased and look forward to a new set of options.

• stacie72 By  stacie72
    06.17.16

Nail polish that are bursting with vibrant luscious color...

I have forever used OPI and Nicole brand nail polish in nail salons all so at home. I trust this brand to give me the most amazing colors that go on and stay on. They are one coater with no need to reply. The colors are vibrant that never dull or fade no matter how many times I wash my hands at work nursing.