OPI Nicole Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Love OPI brand! their polish comes in a million colors and they go on smoothly and do not clump. My only gripe is that they can run on the pricy side so I usually stock up when the stores put them on clearance to make room for the new seasonal colors.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Not really sure how OPI and Nicole by OPI are different. This chips just like any other polish..

• bellolvera By  bellolvera
    06.27.16

I love Nicole. The colors are very true to shade, and are very reasonably priced. I have found that a lot of times, the colors are very shear and you have to layer. It does seem to chip easily as well.

• Sherry4 By  Sherry4
    06.27.16

One of the best

O P I is one my favorite nail polish. They have alot of different colors to choose from. I try to get it when its on sale. Its on the high end side of polish but its worth it if u have the money to spend.

• Cmiamia By  Cmiamia
    06.23.16

Expensive

I love all of opi nail Polish a little costly but I think it is worth it last long and don't chip lobe all the colors

• smjwilliams By  smjwilliams
    06.23.16

20 Bottles of the OPI Line and Nicole by OPI over the years and counting........

What I find is some colors last longer than others. However, just like any other polish, it will chip eventually. Their vast color line will give you a variety of choices and unique combinations for your personality and coordination. Over the years, I have owned at least 20 bottles and am overall pleased and look forward to a new set of options.

• stacie72 By  stacie72
    06.17.16

Nail polish that are bursting with vibrant luscious color...

I have forever used OPI and Nicole brand nail polish in nail salons all so at home. I trust this brand to give me the most amazing colors that go on and stay on. They are one coater with no need to reply. The colors are vibrant that never dull or fade no matter how many times I wash my hands at work nursing.

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Worth Every Penny

This nail polish holds up better than any others I have tried, especially when paired with their base and top coat. Worth the investment for a few staple colors.

• HannabalxMarie By  HannabalxMarie
    04.29.16

OPI LOVE YOU!

OPI's red nail polish is a favorite of mine! I have never found a nail polish that didn't chip at some point and OPI is one that blew me away with their colors and the resistance to chipping/breaking!

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    02.18.16

I love the depth of this brands colors and how long this polish stays on my nails. Makes for a lovely mani/pedi. Always love when the new colors come out!

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

I love how smooth this nail polish color goes on. The color is bright and shiny. It keeps its shine for more than a week. It is easy to use and doesn't chip as easily as other polishes.

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

I love the large variety of colors. The color is intense and it lasts a long time before it chips and needs redone. I would recommend this to anyone who likes long lasting nail color. I know they work great for water marbling as well.