Pepsi Throwback Review Page 3 of 21 | SheSpeaks

• momztheword By  momztheword
    08.29.15

I prefer this over regular pepsi. It tastes much better...however, I am not a pepsi fan AT ALL. this is pretty good for pepsi.

• shimonmadelyn By  shimonmadelyn
    08.18.15

I am a cola girl(: Throwback PEPSI though is super delicious, tastes real, probably because it is made with real sugar instead of corn syrup and artificial sweetners. I love it.

• laurar By  laurar
    07.27.15

Throwback Pepsi is so much better than regular Pepsi. I love the fact it has real sugar in it instead of syrup.

• brookew86 By  brookew86
    07.17.15

I can't stand the taste of most sodas, but this is one of those I prefer over most all of them.

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

I can taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi. I definitely prefer Pepsi's softer feel on my tongue and their Pepsi Throwback always has me chugging like 5 in a row before I crash from a sugar high

• carla4u By  carla4u
    07.16.15

I love Pepsi - never drink anything but Pepsi and water!!!!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I'm not a big soda drinker but I got nostalgic when I saw these in the store and decided to try one. I found out it is super sweet. I'm not sure if it's because it's made with real sugar, which I'm not used to, or if it's because I typically don't drink soda. If you are not a soda person, I'd skip this one

• sassyde40 By  sassyde40
    06.01.15

Only Pepsi I loved. We fight over these. We stocked up on these the minute I saw them in the store. They run specials I bought all I could and see d husband back for me.

• jtry1953 By  jtry1953
    05.21.15

My adult son LOVES this and though he isn't a regular soda drinker, it's his go-to guilty pleasure. I have tasted it and it's miles ahead of the current version of Pepsi so it's definitely worth hunting for and any extra expense.

• Christi27 By  Christi27
    05.19.15

This is the way Pepsi is meant to taste. Real sugar, no corn syrup. It is hard to find but everyone in the house fights over who gets it.

• pickles51 By  pickles51
    05.12.15

My Son Absolutely Loves This Cant Buy Enough .when There On Ssle I Stock Up Big Time.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

I don't really like Pepsi. It's good, if it's ICE COLD in a can and you pretty much slam it before it gets a tad bit warm lol. I tried the throwback, still don't like it. I also tried the Mt. Dew throwback. It was ok. How about they bring back the clear Pepsi from back in the day when I was a kid, in the fat glass bottles! I'd really like to try that again as an adult!

• slreese By  slreese
    04.04.15

I was so excited to see this. Love the taste. Brought back memories.

• pcaudill809 By  pcaudill809
    04.03.15

It's okay. the regular pepsi is better always!

• cloeybeth By  cloeybeth
    03.26.15

Our favorite Soda! I love that it is made with real sugar. No funny aftertaste.