Pillsbury Ready to Bake Chocolate Chip with Hershey's Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• Mijeka By  Mijeka
    01.09.11

LOVE these cookies! very easy, fast, and YUMMY :)

• holdyn08 By  holdyn08
    11.30.10

yum

• PaulaP15 By  PaulaP15
    10.27.10

I love these cookies. Anytime you want you can have warm chocolate chip cookies. It satisfies that "just want a little something sweet tooth because I can make just a few. Yummy!! I especially like to keep them to make with the grandchildren.

• JDucl1982 By  JDucl1982
    07.20.10

Better than Tollhouse cookies. These aren't quite as chewy or thin as other brands. Good flavor and a little thicker and not as greasy.

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

EXCELLENT! DELICIOUS! EASY!

• Shannontish By  Shannontish
    11.08.09

We too love Pillsbury ready to make. But I buy the 5lb tub. It lasts about a month and since I can only find it at a "Club" store, I usually buy 2 or 3 and freeze them. This makes getting ready for the holidays a snap, and when my kids have friends over I can throw a batch in. Another nice feature of the tub is if you only want to make 5 or 6 no problem and you can make them as big as you want. :)

• eethar By  eethar
    07.07.09

They were good but I found that they got dry and lost their chewiness very fast.

• 33IMME By  33IMME
    06.12.09

These are soo good. They get finished pretty quick in my house.

• wspr2008 By  wspr2008
    05.30.09

Homemade is great, but when you only have 2 people in the house, I like to have those refrigerated cookies in the house. I also had a coupon and we tried them we loved them, they were excellent. There is nothing like warm cookies out of the oven, I like the fact that I can make 2 or 4. or however many I want. I will buy them again.

• Litesugar By  Litesugar
    05.19.09

I picked this item up after I saw someone else walk right up to the refrigerated row and select it without batting an eye. I had been standing there trying to decide for the last ten minutes. I took it home thinking that I probably had just wasted some money. Boy was I wrong, this chocolate chip cooke is Fantastic! The flavor of the chocolate is so rich and the size is just right so that you don't over do it by scooping out a huge spoonful that you know you shouldn't have. I whole-heartedly recommend it. Great for parents and singles because of the pre-sized portions