Pillsbury Ready to Bake Chocolate Chip with Hersheys | SheSpeaks

• SaraBilliet SaraBilliet
    10.01.14

I love Pillsbury products! They take no time to bake and taste homemade!

• starrynight By  starrynight
    04.10.13

Oh boy.. is this a five star product for sure! I love to bake both from scratch and with pre-made doughs. I think these are as close to homemade as you can get. In minutes you have nice warm cookies and the house smells so good! I keep a few packs in the freezer and even bake them frozen. They come out just as good. Such a nice treat!

• Desertrose81 By  Desertrose81
    06.05.12

I usually pick these up if I have to make something to bring to my son's class on short notice. I like the taste of these cookies and my kids like them as well. Its great when you don't have time to whip up a homemade batch. Just place on the tray and bake.

• saraphina_2884 By  saraphina_2884
    06.04.12

much easier to use down the rolls

• NFritze By  NFritze
    06.01.12

Love these! So much better than tollhouse.

• Viidea By  Viidea
    05.11.12

Great to have on hand for a quick sweet treat!

• shelstrat By  shelstrat
    04.05.12

I grew up with Toll House cookies, but these are good and if they are on sale or I have a coupon I pick them up!

• AshleighEllena17 By  AshleighEllena17
    02.14.12

These are my most favorite cookies to bake. They're so easy to use. My 6 year old loves to break them all apart and put them on the cookie sheets. It's hard to mess these up. lol

• Angie86 By  Angie86
    12.27.11

I love these cookies! I was way to busy to make homemade chocolate chip cookies to bring to a Christmas party so I just made these just before I left and no one even asked if I made them homemade- they just ate them up! I was able to please a crowd and save time!

• Lorelfs1 By  Lorelfs1
    12.07.11

Very yummy. Much better tasting than packaged cookies. Very easy to make.

• ymoore16 By  ymoore16
    02.23.11

My family absolutely LOVE these! They are already premeasured and all my daughter has to do it put them on the pan and she feels like she is cooking. Great time spent with my daughter! :)