Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• mango55 By  mango55
    08.03.16

my favorite

ive been using this for years (30+) and it has never failed me

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.02.16

Great!

I really, really love this! It makes my skin feel fantastic!

• Nightingale16 By  Nightingale16
    07.21.16

Great!

This moisturizer has a cool, gel consistency. I used it during the winter under my usual cream and found it to help my dry winter skin. For the summer, this product can work on its own, plus it's cooling and refreshing for the hot days of the season. I am a woman with normal skin and do not experience extreme dryness whatsoever. However, I have a sister who has very stubborn dry patches. This gel helps her calm those patches without looking like she dipped her face in grease lol.

• mellywagon By  mellywagon
    07.20.16

Works like a dream

Works like a dream. I have combo skin. Extremely oily w/ no dry patches in the summer, but dry as hell in the winter. This is my go to, although this is a bit pricey. I have just been informed that Neutrogena has released a similar gel product which I will try and get back to you guys on this winter. I still have some of this in case that doesn't pan out. I will always love this. If it is on sale for sure I'd get it over anything else. Love the hydration without the thickness. It goes on smooth and cooling and it's like you didn't put anything on.

• Kshah1 By  Kshah1
    07.19.16

Great for dry skin

This product is great for dry skin. It really hydrates the skin and it looks great under foundation!

• Honestlymydear By  Honestlymydear
    07.17.16

Breathable

I love that it's not greasy and feels like the oxygen is getting through. It's also kinda refreshing.

• CBILLUPS88 By  CBILLUPS88
    06.29.16

This is my favorite Clinique product! No excess oil, hydrating without the greasy feeling! Leaves my skin feeling baby soft!

• alicebth By  alicebth
    06.12.16

Favorite Moisturizer!

I do not have easy skin, and it is super dry, but this is the solution! It is by far my favorite moisturizer, the feel on the skin, it hydrates and cools, and clears it up, rather than leaving you break out. I personally prefer it to any primer ever too, it just makes your skin that smooth and easy to work with and I don't get oily all day. When I put it on in the evening, I will wake up with super soft skin the next morning, the effect just stays.

• Cgottus By  Cgottus
    06.01.16

Great for combination skin!

Life Saver for my skin. I have oily skin, but tend to form dry patches on my chin and below my nose during the winter months. This product is the perfect balance! It takes care of the dryness/redness/peeling but does not make the other areas greasy or breakout!

• BlueLagoonIceland By  BlueLagoonIceland
    04.25.16

Clinique is top of the line!

I love Clinique products. This one is a definite keeper. It really does provide radiant glamour and sheen to your complexion.