Quaker Oatmeal to Go | SheSpeaks

• deepika_dr deepika_dr
    01.30.13

This is a very good product to snack on. I love to eat them and its a very healthy choice to make.

• kngmckellar kngmckellar
    10.23.13

Tried these and I know they are good for a person, but didn't like the dryness. Would not recommend.

• ardyb0825 By  ardyb0825
    10.18.15

I love these. And not because they are 'healthy'. I love them because they taste good and are really satisfying to my sweet tooth. Quaker hit a home run on these and I hope they come out with even more flavors. Oatmeal? Healthy? Who cares! They taste like a great cookie. :)

• sofiemanuka By  sofiemanuka
    08.22.15

I definitely love them... The best snack and a very healthy choice.. Go for it

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

These are pretty gross. The top with the tiny bit of frosting is the only good part. The rest is like they made oatmeal, compressed it and let it dry out. We couldn't finish the box.

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.02.15

As far as breakfast on the go, I like this option. It's easy, it's tasty and it's one of the better options.

• tired4mommy By  tired4mommy
    06.05.15

Oatmeal to go is amazing when you don't have time to sit down and eat a good breakfast at home! It's a very tastee treat also

• coupongirl107 By  coupongirl107
    05.07.15

This is a quick morning go to in our home. I think the bars are pretty good, it wouldn't hurt if they were a little more moist.

• suerelove By  suerelove
    05.07.15

I quick fix for breakfast on to go. I am not a huge Oatmeal person, but my kids love this product. It is a great value.

• Ceders10 By  Ceders10
    05.02.15

Love these. Super easy to make and perfect for on the go or simply if you're running late for work or class. Great taste and pair with some milk and it will fill you up.

• CJTellstheTruth By  CJTellstheTruth
    04.29.15

These would be a great snack only if they more taste. Too bland for my taste!

• gordisdeoro By  gordisdeoro
    04.26.15

Eat for breakfast every morning cups to maple brown sugar