BIC Soleil Bella Shavers Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

• Oraliagama By  Oraliagama
    01.18.13

I LOVE THIS RAZOR. its super amazing on my skin and it can be used more than once.

• sbentley By  sbentley
    01.15.13

Love these... close shave like an expensive razor without the cost!

• SchottlerC By  SchottlerC
    08.07.12

I recently bought some of these to try as I have been lookinf for something to replace my store brand disposable razors that I have been using for years. At three times the price, the same shelf life and nothing special about the shave I am not impressed. I will however give them credit for being better looking.

• abean8992 By  abean8992
    07.17.12

These added cuts to my leg .I am not impressed and will not buy them again.l

• Shelbs By  Shelbs
    06.20.12

didnt feel like i got the best shave with these razors.

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.19.12

I tried this razor recently and it is just wonderful no stubbs on me :) and a shave at least once every two days usually this is worth using and is worth the money...

• kly1490 By  kly1490
    06.14.12

I hate these razors. They aren't super cheap razors yet they work like they are. Every time I use this product I end up with tons of cuts.

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

I have been using Venus for years because of how wonderful of a job they do. I decided to try and save some money and buy the Bic disposable. It made me realize why I have stuck to using Venus despite the price. I had bad razor burn and a lot of cuts after using these. I saved the remainder of the razors for my guests if they ever need a razor last minute.

• garrison5 By  garrison5
    05.17.12

I bought a pack of these razors. The first one I used tore up my legs - nicks, razor burn and an inconsistent shave. Thinking that maybe it was just that one razor, I tried another new one the next time only to get the same results. I tossed the rest and will not ever buy bic razors again. I have to remind myself in the store that bic makes pens, not razors.

• emsmomma05 By  emsmomma05
    12.06.11

I really did not like these razors at all. They just didn't impress me.

• tricki11 By  tricki11
    10.13.11

I call these so-so Soleils because they feel like sandpaper running across your skin. I would not recommend these.

• mandamo29 By  mandamo29
    10.09.11

I usually stick to my favorite name brand, however, college kids don't have a ton of money so i went for these as a substitute and they work just as great as my name brand ones. I stocked up on these instead of the name brand ones for this school year.

• bessiejenki By  bessiejenki
    09.30.11

I use this a lot they are decent fairly easy to use design and i get a good close shave with little or no irritation. My only real complaint comes from them being what i call a real one time use razor they get dull fast and they rust really fast too but for use when traveling or for an overnight bag they are perfect.

• coach7669 By  coach7669
    06.28.11

I love these razors. They leave my legs smooth. I do not have to use a shaving cream with them. They leave the bikini area smooth as well. Some razors leave bumps and red marks, but I do not get that with these razors.

• mckenna2098 By  mckenna2098
    03.28.11

i will have to give them a try thanx ;)