Edy's Fruit Bars Review Page 3 of 73 | SheSpeaks

• andyashleigh By  andyashleigh
    07.24.19

Yummy and fruity

Our whole family loves the fun and fruity flavors of Edy's Fruit Bars. I love that I feel like I'm feeding my kids a healthier "sweet treat" when I hand them one of these! And they're perfect for cooling down after a fun day in the hot sun!

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    07.24.19

Taste great

These are so good. They taste more like real fruit than other frozen treats. They still taste like they have a bit of sugar but it is a better alternative.

• Bobertbleh By  Bobertbleh
    06.20.19

Love 'em!

I love these Fruit bars, strawberry is one of my favorites! Don't eat too many or else you might just go into a food coma.

• ortiz1988c By  ortiz1988c
    05.09.19

Yummy

I love to get this during the summer. They got great flavors and taste so delicious. Worth having in the summer time. Goes great with the heat and thirst.

• BlueEyedDreamer By  BlueEyedDreamer
    05.08.19

Delicious

My husband and I really like these! I've tried about four different flavors and so far Strawberry is my favorite one! The strawberry ones have lots of chunks of fruit in each bar. The Peach one is a close runner up. Didn't care too much for Coconut.

• tigerlilly By  tigerlilly
    04.17.19

My favorite!!!

These are my favorite. The are great for a snack.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    04.16.19

Great tasting.

My mother used to eat these all the time. They taste amazing!

• AllieMoje By  AllieMoje
    03.20.19

The best out there!

YES YES YES! I cannot have enough of these! Soooo Yummy!

• Josienika By  Josienika
    02.26.19

Fruit Bars

We love fruit bars and having one that made with real fruit is a plus for my family my family would enjoy this

• aleema1 By  aleema1
    02.23.19

Tasty treats for all

In my personal opinion Edy's fruit bars are one of the most delicious and nutritious treats you could feed to the whole family without worrying about when the next dentist appointment is.

• monteque By  monteque
    12.28.18

Loving the Fruit Bars

I love these things. I eat them often. My kids love them and it is a healthier snack.

• MBabb123 By  MBabb123
    12.13.18

Great taste!

I love these. I love that they have real fruit inside of the bars. They taste great!

• Lovemykids1216 By  Lovemykids1216
    11.25.18

We Love Edy's Fruit Bars

I honestly love Edy's Fruit Bars the strawberry and the banana is my all time favorite. They are tasty, the flavor is real and good, and they are refreshing when it's hot outside. My kids love them also so it's a treat my whole family enjoys together.

• PrettyPretty By  PrettyPretty
    10.19.18

Deliciously Healthy!!!

Made with real fruit and goodness. Nice and perfectly sweet, they're delicious, inexpensive, and absolutely refreshing especially, on a hot summer day. You can buy these delicious goodies from your local grocery store at a very reasonable price.

• AprilKat By  AprilKat
    09.13.18

A favorite for us

My children love Popsicles what kid doesn't but I love that these give me that edge of giving them something good for them while also giving them what they want to. The flavors they come in are wonderful too. While I love a different flavor personally everyone else in the house loves the strawberry the best with actual real chunks of strawberry in it.