Schick Quattro for Women Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• hahliadams By  hahliadams
    01.28.16

This is my favorite razor. It gives a close shave and doesn't have too much bulk around the blades that would make it difficult to shave your bikini area.

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

It was smooth finish but the blades rusted quickly. Not durable.

• spoiledrottenbrats By  spoiledrottenbrats
    10.11.15

I love the way my legs feel after I have shaved them with the Schick Quattro! I don't shave with any other kind

• dreapress By  dreapress
    10.11.15

Schick Quattro is a great product. It leaves my legs so soft and, 99% of the time, knick free! Great razors!

• JessicaG34 By  JessicaG34
    10.03.15

I absolutely love this razor. It makes my legs feel so much smoother longer.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

I'm not a fan of these I always seem to cut myself or end up with razor bumps when o use these

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

I really love this razor. It gives such a smooth shave and is easy to use on smaller areas such as my underarms. Some razors are too bulky and I only use on my legs. This is my favorite razor.

• MommaSholly06 By  MommaSholly06
    08.14.15

This is my absolute FAVORITE razor!!! I never get cut with this razor unlike any other I've used. It is so great my husband even uses it rather then his own.

• Sarahkaye By  Sarahkaye
    08.12.15

least favorite razor, the handle never wanted to clip into new blades and soap and shaved hair would get stuck in the back of the razor and was very difficult to remove in the shower.

• sharola03 By  sharola03
    08.08.15

I gotta confess I hate shaving. The reality is that I have really sensitive skin and where I live is very hot and humid. I've tried so many razors to prevent rash and itchy, dry skin that I've lost count. This is the only razor, along with other products, that has controlled my extensive rash, itchiness and dry skin to a point that I don't dislike shaving now. It's a close enough shave and leaves my skin rash-free most of the time. When you have something like that, you stick by it and that's what I've done with Schick Quattro ever since I first bought them.