Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara | SheSpeaks

• mtidey mtidey
    02.23.15

My all time favorite product. Rimmel products make my face look and feel beautiful.

• Lauripita Lauripita
    02.19.15

I have tried this mascara in hopes it would do all it claims, but unfortunately it did not live up to the hype. I do like the shaped brush, but it really did not life or curl my lashes. It was just like the rest of my mascara misfits. Because it was no worse than the rest would have made this product a re-buy, but the fact that it takes so long to dry, and if you blink before it is set, you get little black mascara dots under your eyes makes this product a no go for me.

07.14.16

I love this mascara, it is long wearing and keeps my eyes looking amazing all day long! I will never go back to my $40 dollar mascara again.

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    03.17.16

Fun looking mascara! Looks great on my lashes! Totally recommend!

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

good product at reasonable price i love it nice smooth and works so good

• ajmstar By  ajmstar
    12.27.15

Didn't help my lashes, at all. I was hoping it would make them look longer and fuller. It failed, I would not recommend this product.

• kanupriyak By  kanupriyak
    12.10.15

Works for me occasionally!! There are days when it does wonders to my eyelashes; but other days it simply is too flaky!!

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.12.15

This is my least favorite mascara! Does not curl, takes too long to dry, and flakes after just a couple hours!

• jsutien By  jsutien
    10.11.15

its amazing the fibers curl my lashes fantastically i use it daily none have compared