Motrin Children's Motrin Review Page 3 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Samiller88 By  Samiller88
    06.16.15

My daughter doesn't mind the taste and seems to give her relief!

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

We are super fans of Motrin for children and infants it always drops the fever reduces pain and inflammation.

• Sweetbee7 By  Sweetbee7
    05.28.15

I reach for this before any other pain reliever for my children. Works way better in my opinion. Definitely help better with fever, soreness/fussing after shots. Definitely fan of adults also

• newhope14 By  newhope14
    05.21.15

This product works great even for adults since there certain ingredients that isn't in adult medication that helps more for adult colds

• srdutchdiva By  srdutchdiva
    04.27.15

This is one of my go to products on the days that my baby has to get a shot.

• Kplum6 By  Kplum6
    04.13.15

Great for fevers & fussy little ones. Works great & great tasting.

• AngelicaM63 By  AngelicaM63
    03.11.15

Great fever reducer for my children! Much better than Tylenol

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.09.15

Love Motrin! Last way longer than Tylenol

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

Love it! It really does break that high fever and keeps it down for my little ones.

• Jessisingletary By  Jessisingletary
    11.12.14

Teething? Piece of cake with this! It tastes like cotton candy to my son ( and to me btw) and He doesn't hate taking it. I love that about this product because so often - medicines are a fight in our house!

• WinWithCindy By  WinWithCindy
    11.12.14

Motrin's is the only product we use to relieve pain. The only downside to the Product is the sweetness. Aside from that My Boys prefer this over Tylenol. Thank you

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

Loved how quickly it worked. The only complaint I have is that it was like a sugar rush for my daughter. Tylenol always makes her sleepy. Not Motrin. COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!!

• Lannah86 By  Lannah86
    11.04.14

i have no complaints. besides my daughter hates the taste of it but it seems to work pretty fast.

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

I use Motrin over other well known children pain medication. I have had fast responses to pain management when using Motrin. Best for teething as it also helps with swelling.

• Arhanc02 By  Arhanc02
    07.08.14

Perfect for when your children get sick