Pilot G 2 Gel Pens | SheSpeaks

• amsweeney amsweeney
    07.27.19

Ehhh

Writes smooth however it smudges so easily. I only use G2s when someone gives them to me, I will not buy these myself.

• agreed01 By  agreed01
    01.15.14

• caligirl4ever By  caligirl4ever
    11.22.13

They are nice pens and glide nicely but the price is a little too much. I won't purchase them very often.

• Jjohnston1 By  Jjohnston1
    07.26.13

I LOVE THESE PENS!! They have a nice ink flow and don't bleed through paper. I just hate how fast they run out of ink and how expensive they are

• angelbabiesfromGod By  angelbabiesfromGod
    06.26.13

I use these pens and they are the best

• s032982 By  s032982
    03.13.12

my favorite pens for my planner! Great grips! Watchout though this is so great someone might try to take it!

• t_spiffy By  t_spiffy
    02.28.12

These pens are amazing

• Suzhappy By  Suzhappy
    02.15.12

I've used these pens for the longest time and I just love them! They're the only pen I write with here at my desk and I usually find somebody else in the family borrowing them too. They're just so easy to write with and seem to last forever.

• ilovesummerX By  ilovesummerX
    02.14.12

These pens are lovely, I particularly adore the gel ink. It literally glides across the paper, it's also very comfortable to hold. These are my husbands favorite.

• kathym By  kathym
    01.09.12

Love these pens! They are a bit more expensive than other pens, but they are reliable, work well and are comfortable to use.

• hipindychic19 By  hipindychic19
    01.05.12

I just discovered these the other day . Best pen I have had in a long time