Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    11.25.13

This is the best product at a reasonable price. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eve Roller works well and it last long.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Didn't work. Plan and simple.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.17

COOL IDEA ..DOESNT WORK WELL

Loved the cool feeling of roller under my eyes to wake me up. Too small to do much for puffiness. Left area applied sticky. Neat roller!!

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

Not worth it. I didn't see a difference at all! Cool packaging but that's about it.

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.06.16

Cool package, not so good product.

I appreciate the ease of which you can apply this product, but I really didn't see any difference after using it for a month.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Not that great

I used this for a month, and I did not see any results. The only thing it does is make you feel cool under your eyes. It does nothing for eye puffiness or bags. You'll be better off just buying concealer.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

This is a nice under eye refresher. It doesn't give permanent results, but does help with puffiness.

• ladyevedomme By  ladyevedomme
    03.31.16

I love anything by Garnier, but this one is one of their best. Of course the smell is the best. I could actually see that my eyes werent that puffy, and I have little faith in most products like this.

• queentracey By  queentracey
    03.02.16

It works quickly and effectively on reducing the under eye puff that can come with mornings and the cool ball rolling on the skin feels great also!!!

• msharo01 By  msharo01
    01.27.16

I love using this the morning after a long night. It's very refreshing. The only thing that could make it better is if it were a bit tinted to also hide under eye circles.

• SGhent By  SGhent
    01.17.16

Doesn't work eyes stayed the same puffy and dark I used for 2 weeks nothing

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

I was skeptical about this product, as it is silicon based and rather cheap in terms of the price tag. Immediately after application, it definitely felt very nice, but the results did not last and I didn't see any real improvement in puffiness.