AMC Mad Men | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I can't get enough of this show. It's pure torture to have to wait a year between seasons. It's bittersweet knowing that this upcoming season will be the last and honestly, I was hoping for Don to redeem himself (at least somewhat). With that said, the costumes are on point and the sets are incredible. This show is 100% authentic and I love it!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Loved the show..........but too much smoking, drinking and running around for us. We stopped watching it after a couple of seasons. The story line just got old.

• han_mcmillen By  han_mcmillen
    08.22.15

I can't get enough of this show. I'm always intrigued and so excited for the next season. Absolutely love the retro theme and the characters are more complex than I expected

• ajsterz By  ajsterz
    08.14.15

Great show, and it is on Netflix! The characters/actors are amazing, and the plot lines hook you in.

• TiffanyH17 By  TiffanyH17
    07.13.15

Love this show! Sad to see it end. It was so fun to go back in time and experience life through the characters eyes. Very well done!

• Skyvark By  Skyvark
    07.07.15

I really tried to jump on the bandwagon for this one. Ultimately, the show is too boring for me!

• ceciflor By  ceciflor
    07.02.15

I love this TV show. It is my favorite. All the details on the seeing and the kind of different behavior back then.

• majay33 By  majay33
    05.21.15

This is not really a show for my taste. I tried watching it, but was very disappointed. Everyone I talk to absolutely love this show and never miss it. Just not for me.

• rstars By  rstars
    02.26.15

Amazing show! So sad it's ending.

• kittyyoga By  kittyyoga
    02.12.15

Great show, but can move slowly at times and have some questionable morals. I really enjoyed the wardrobe and set design. So cool to see historical America.

• Ever777 By  Ever777
    01.09.15

Really enjoy this show. Addicting to watch.

• sunwapta By  sunwapta
    12.31.14

Great show...but gets a little redundant and boring after a few seasons. Not really interested in watching it anymore...