Boppy Nursing Pillow Review Page 3 of 14 | SheSpeaks

• amandaakaaj By  amandaakaaj
    08.17.15

I hardly used this pillow. I won't be buying it again.

• khyaiin By  khyaiin
    07.21.15

I absolutely love my boppy pillow. While I can breastfeed my child without it, I certainly find it considerably more comfortable to use it. I found it very helpful when she was a newborn and I was struggling to figure out the best way to feed her. Not only is it useful for breastfeeding, it helped with tummy time when my baby hated it and was a good prop when she was just learning to sit up. I think she practically lived on the thing, because there are hardly any pictures of her in the beginning without the pillow in some part of the background. Best thing ever. I tried another one that I received as a gift, but liked the boppy much better.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

This has proven to be a great product with both of my children not only when I nursed them but as they learned to sit up and for tummy time. I continued to use the Boppy pillow even after my babies outgrew its original purposes for comfort on airplane rides because refrigerator was something they were familiar with and refrigerator made a good body pillow for them as toddlers!

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.17.15

This is a lifesaver. they are super comfortable, durable, and easy to clean. We still love our boppy pillows.

• kaay_veee By  kaay_veee
    06.17.15

helps a lot on getting baby to attach to the nipple.

• sgordon38 By  sgordon38
    06.16.15

The Boppy has been one of the most useful baby products for me through nursing. It did take time to get used to but so does nursing. Another pro to the Boppy is that you can get different covers for when you need to wash one or if you have another baby you can decorate your bobby to their gender!

• Ciara_1024 By  Ciara_1024
    06.10.15

This is a mommy must have, not only did i use to breast feed my baby but i also used it for tummy time, to help support him when sitting down and also it helped me sleep so much better when i was pregnant.

• shopinista By  shopinista
    04.29.15

Every mom I know highly recommended the boppy for nursing. I never got the hang of using it.... it seemed awkward and unnatural to use then. But when it came to tummy time, and eventually helping my daughter sit up on her own, it as the absolute bomb!

• srdutchdiva By  srdutchdiva
    04.27.15

I loved this boppy pillow so much that I also brought the neck pillow and other boppy products. I was great for nursing, and she loves to nap on the pillow when I sit it on the floor for her. Its also great for everyday use!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.14.15

This is my favorite baby its of 2014 by far. I use it for everything,and I still use it regularly

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.11.15

Nice design cute covers and help baby so much at tummy time and to sit up when ready

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

I HAVE AND HAD A BOPPY PILLOW WITH ALL THREE OF MY KIDS, I HAVE A 8 MONTH OLD NOW AND WE USE OUR EVERYDAY!!!! WHEN BABY SHOWERS COME ALONG THAT IS WHAT I GIVE FOR ONE OF THE PRESENTS. THEY ARE GREAT!

• cthomsen By  cthomsen
    03.06.15

A must for breastfeeding. Definitely a back saver!

• buntnikk By  buntnikk
    02.27.15

I did not have a Boppy until my last baby and it is a life saver at times. It helps when breast feeding OR bottle feeding. Even when your holding your baby or playing with your baby its nice to have so you don't have to strain your arms. As baby gets older it is good for practicing to sit alone and although it is suggested for tummy time too I find it to be a bit too large to use for tummy time. The price is a lot in my opinion.

• tamaranoble By  tamaranoble
    02.09.15

OMG!! BEST THING OUT THERE! saved my back with my kids! LOVE LOVE IT! every mother needs one!