Nintendo Wii Fit | SheSpeaks

• JherriChelle JherriChelle
    04.06.19

Fun

Love how much weight this can hold. I love that it keeps me on track and makes working out very easy yet fun!

• emma1221 By  emma1221
    08.19.16

Really cool game

I bought this game when it came out. It's pretty cool. A very useful tool for watching you weight.

• JenBarba By  JenBarba
    08.01.16

great way to get your family moving

I really enjoy using this product because when you use it you are actually exercising. My kids really get a kick out of using it. I would love it if there where more games for it. Everytime we use it we sweat.

• Sschiphoff By  Sschiphoff
    07.15.16

Wii Fit is fun for every age! I love doing the balance games and trying different yoga positions. It's easy to forget that you're even exercising.

• kirstenac By  kirstenac
    07.04.16

Get fit and have fun!

When we had our Wii this was a very fun and effective way of exercising. Also, the whole family could participate which helped.

• DSmith14 By  DSmith14
    07.03.16

Amazing!

Love this!! Really actually got in shape by using the wiifit.

• EricaG101 By  EricaG101
    05.10.16

Fun

I love my Wii Fit. It gets you up and moving, playing sports, doing yoga, and other activities. It's great they for the whole family. I was on our constantly after I had my son and when he got a little old (like 4 months) I strapped him to me and worked out with him.

• KathrynDeJarnette By  KathrynDeJarnette
    04.25.16

Fun For the Whole Family!

I love my Wii Fit. It's a great game and setup perfect for one or more people. I would highly recommend this not only to friends and family interested in getting into shape, but those interested in a fun activity for the whole family.

• mrspolaris By  mrspolaris
    04.19.16

Love my Wii FIT - highly recommend

I had a Wii Fit several years ago and just purchased one again, remembering how fun it was to workout and yet it didn't feel like a workout. I loved being able to walk or run with the Wii Remote in my pocket while watching my evening shows in split screen on my TV. My waistline got smaller, stamina increased and muscles were toned. I also loved running in place and racing other characters. I am surely NOT a runner and yet, I felt so accomplished after running in place. The tracking of my workouts and my weight was a plus because it kept me more accountable. I am so happy to have this again!

• KaitlinTilton By  KaitlinTilton
    03.11.16

Use mine as much as I can in my busy schedule. I love that it tracks everything for you, weight, frequency of use and progress. The games are so much fun to, like you arent even exercising!

• Sacton926 By  Sacton926
    02.11.16

This is a great workout. It also can be fun. My grandkids normally work out together. Lots of fun.