Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

• tigerterry By  tigerterry
    03.05.13

This lotion smells great, moisturizes, lasts a long time and actually relieves stress and tension for me. It is one of my bath & body favorites.

• Kbaby29 By  Kbaby29
    01.13.13

I love this one. It is so soothing, it smells amazing, and it does not give me a headache like so many of the aromatherapy products tend to do. The lotion really provides good moisture without leaving you greasy. I use all of the products in this scent. It's my very favorite.

• stoushr By  stoushr
    01.06.13

there is not one product i dont like at bath and body works. all of there products smell great. it seems i just cant decide which one to buy. they all smell great. everyone loves the scents. love that you can get candles that also have the great scents also. like to see the men in there too buying the products

• HeatherSeasr83 By  HeatherSeasr83
    01.04.13

Love...Great relaxing scent of eucalyptus ! Great to put on right before bed

• ilamc20 By  ilamc20
    12.24.12

I received this as a gift and immediately fell in love with it. During the holidays, I purchased gift cards to bath and body works for my employees and was surprised when I received this product as a gift in a thank you gift basket from my parents. It just washes away all the stress from the day and the scent is lovely.

• dbvernon By  dbvernon
    12.20.12

I love the smell and how long lasting this product is. It really moisturizers too. I would definitely recommend this product.

• Geligurl By  Geligurl
    12.20.12

First of all I can't get enough of that scent. Secondly it really helps me relax especially after a long day. I love it!

• aliptak By  aliptak
    12.20.12

I absolutely love Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy collection! Instantly you feel at ease and the lotion feels great too! Not too strong, but something you're going to notice. Highly recommend any of that line!

• Shanannon By  Shanannon
    06.14.12

This stuff works instantly to start putting your mind and nerves in a better place. I've really come to love the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy line, and even carry the travel size Stress Relief lotion in my purse. The body wash is just as terrific. Love it!

• taletreader By  taletreader
    04.19.12

I love any of Bath & Body Works aromatherapy line. This one has a bit of zing to it, but I like that!

• beetlebug75169 By  beetlebug75169
    03.01.12

Yummy relaxation....we sent this to teachers for Christmas, I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.

• Cristee1037 By  Cristee1037
    01.16.12

This lotion works wonders when you need to relax! Calm, soothing and helps me sleep at night : )

• bucketlady By  bucketlady
    01.11.12

I love Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint lotion. Whenever I find it on sale, I stock up. This is the best!

• carlsbadmom By  carlsbadmom
    01.11.12

OMG! This is the best stuff, EVER!!! It has the most wonderful scent and it stays with you all day. I recently bought the body scrub and it is amazing. A little of the product goes a long way and I feel it is well worth the money. Thank you to Bath and Body Works!

• cityblondechic By  cityblondechic
    01.11.12

My son and husband adore this scent,. so I have it in the house. I prefer more fruity smells but this isn't perfume smelling so I can tolorate it. We've been using these products for more years than I can remember!