Naked Juice Drinks Review Page 3 of 65 | SheSpeaks

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

Great for on the go

Love this product especially the protein smoothies for quick nutritious energy on the go!! Working in EMS is fast paced and you don?t always have time to eat let alone have it be anything healthy so this is the best of both worlds, high in sugars but naturally from the whole fruits that are in it!!!

• siyue52 By  siyue52
    08.01.19

naked juice

These are really good but I feel like I want to add water to it because of all the sugar.

• MissHR By  MissHR
    07.31.19

Good on the Go

As a dance teacher, I am constantly on the go and looking for easy solutions for meals that are both good for me and take care of the need. I have recently started to use the half size naked drinks to naturally boost my blood sugar between classes. Not only does it taste good, but it is very satisfying.

• Sunny503 By  Sunny503
    07.31.19

Love theses juices!!

Me amd my family love Naked juices. We drink them everyday.

• liwenhan_u By  liwenhan_u
    07.30.19

this drink is so good! I always get it when I see it at Costco! It?s made with real fruit it could have a lot of sugar but I think it?s from the fruit .

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.28.19

I don't drink because they're healthy. I could careless I love the flavor and taste of them! So yummy the smoothies are my favorite

• amsweeney By  amsweeney
    07.27.19

OK

Taste so good! BUT so many sugars which is not what I needed. I wanted something tasty and healthy and this wasn't it. This is more of a meal replacement which I do not recommend.

• Shannelcouture By  Shannelcouture
    07.13.19

Love love love these drinks

The Naked brand smoothies are PERFECT for those on the go and who do not have time to literally prep and get up in time enough to make a smoothie. Literally has the simplest ingredients and backed by the rainforest foundation which is AWESOME! But anyways I enjoy a banana strawberry or green machine on the regular, sometimes I even purchase a box of the minis with multiple flavors in the pack. Any flavor will do honestly.

• storm1 By  storm1
    07.12.19

A bit too sweet sometimes

While I appreciate any juice company that uses natural ingredients and try to be healthy with their products, I find that Naked Juice is a bit too sweet for me. I do like their protein versions however as it helps me throughout the day when I am too busy to eat a normal lunch/meal and need something substantial but still tastes good.

• JSO1988 By  JSO1988
    06.27.19

Healthy drink

This product is very rich in flavor and has a thick texture to it. It's a healthy drink I love purchasing this product when I need a healthy drink.

• spoonfullofsugaar By  spoonfullofsugaar
    06.25.19

These are super tasty! I love all the different flavors and they always taste fresh. I just wish they were healthier and didn't have so much sugar.

• Runsthedistance By  Runsthedistance
    06.21.19

Drink Up

I love Naked drinks. They actually taste pretty good considering how healthy they are. I love drinking them in the morning for breakfast. It helps me to get my fruits and vegetables in for the day. My only complaint is that they are expensive. Other than that I love drinking them.

• Butterflysgirl By  Butterflysgirl
    06.10.19

Be careful!

Not as healthy as they seem! Very high in sugar. There are many better options, that are healthier and organic, instead of over processed like this is. But still a two star product because of ease of accessibility. They are everywhere, so if there?s not healthier option, it?s still better than a soda.

• Tayler05 By  Tayler05
    06.06.19

Yummy

Delicious and good if you have low-blood sugar. I will usually have this in place of a snack, or maybe with some almonds or cashews. Perfect snack,

• Missalli By  Missalli
    06.05.19

Love it

My favorite is the Green Machine. It is for when you need something quick and on the go. Yes there is a lot of sugar, but it is from fruit which naturally has sugar in it.